Trading Avis

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -BlackHeartedBxbe-, Aug 8, 2019.

?

Should We Be Able To Trade Our Avis?

1. Yes, it’s a great idea!

2. No, it’s completely dumb!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OP means original poster, aka the person that made this thread... I don't even know what you were thinking OP stood for???

GodTierOni and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. OP refers to the original poster of the thread.

Please take a moment to think before you type. Your assumptions are very bold.

Maddi_Matsu, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  3. no support :(

i think if you really think about it, it’s very impractical to make avatars tradable. the cost alone would be astronomical! think how much people would charge for an avi? especially a rare one?

avatars are pretty much the only thing you have to really earn if you want them. you can easily buy hunt furniture and stat items. but if someone really wants a certain avi, they have to work for it. if ata make avatars tradable, that would take away a huge chunk of their profit. no one would want to fight to get the leaderboard avis or spend as much opening boxes.

sorry if this seems too blunt, but ata is a company. of course they want their users to be happy, but at the end of the day, they’re gonna do what’s most profitable.
    💜

Maddi_Matsu, Pat and Muschi like this.
  4. Well I did not know that ATA has already shot this idea down before😇

Buwbuw and Muschi like this.
  5. That is very true! Thank you for sharing your opinion with me❤️

Buwbuw, Muschi and Voseph like this.
  6. No worries! Many players do want this so I understand where you’re coming from.

7. its ok. if weren't around when it was announced you wouldn't have seen it unless quoted. here's the thread that says it

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  8. Support af. Everyone who disagreed is a bully, don't mind them.

Muschi, Voseph and -BlackHeartedBxbe- like this.
  9. I-I feel attacked 🥺

10. [​IMG]

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. No support🙅🏻‍♀️

Voseph, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  12. In the gamer world OP means overpowered

Buwbuw, Shinobu and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. gAmErS RiSe uP

no support,
    When will noobs stop suggesting this jfc

GodTierOni, Maddi_Matsu and Voseph like this.
  14. That doesn't make sense it that context though I feel like

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
    Muschi likes this.
  16. Gamers are oppressed Lyssa :(

Maddi_Matsu, Buwbuw and Voseph like this.
  17. Stop! ATA said it’s not gonn happen no matter how many times you suggest it. It won’t make them money!

18. Oh god not this again! Anyone who keeps suggesting this idea should be forum banned or silenced cause this is ridiculous