Trading Avis

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -BlackHeartedBxbe-, Aug 8, 2019.

?

Should We Be Able To Trade Our Avis?

1. Yes, it’s a great idea!

2. No, it’s completely dumb!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I believe that it would be a good idea and a great change to the game if we could start being able to trade any unwanted or just unused avatars!!

Buwbuw, wo and BlackPink_Unnie-Bunny like this.
  2. ATA said they aren't going to make avatars tradeable. 😬 So it isn't even a viable discussion because it is not going to happen regardless of the community's thoughts on it.

HarleyVon, Sirrracha and Small like this.
  3. Muschi Please Let Her Have Her Wonderful Idea Even If It Doesn’t Happen, No Need To Be Serious About Everything Love It’s The Fun And Thought That Counts Especially When They Just Want To Simply Put Their Idea Out There.

Buwbuw and -BlackHeartedBxbe- like this.
  4. I think this is a wonderful idea. MANY people wish that would happen and yet it would be a big change to the game!! I think it’s magnificent😄 don’t let serious or hateful comments get to you, it’s the mean people who want’s to look down on bright new opinions.

5. No Support Still 🤧

HarleyVon, GodTierOni and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. My opinion is that it is a bad idea and that I don't think it is worth discussing. Am I not allowed to share my opinion, especially since OP asked for feedback?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
    HarleyVon, Shinobu, Pat and 4 others like this.
  8. Here’s a link to the original post incase you think it’s fake.

Muschi and GodTierOni like this.
  9. i swear we had a thread like this that people have replied to just yesterday.

Avi trading won't be supported by ATA as quoted by @DaddiMaddi in a previous post.

Even if it were to be thought about the devs i give hard no support to avi trading.

make avi bags tradeable tho

Victoria, GodTierOni, Pat and 2 others like this.
  10. I worked hard to get my avatars and it feels much more rewarding to earn them

HarleyVon, Pat, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  11. I went away from forums for a few weeks and people still ask the same questions wow.

No support.

12. Yet Again People Are Free To Make Forums On What They Want☺️

Buwbuw likes this.
  13. Geesh it’s all the well known members who don’t support it💁🏼‍♀️ where the new members at?

Buwbuw likes this.
  14. At what point did anyone say that people were unable to make threads(not forums) on what they choose to?

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  15. At what point were you quoted or being talked to? People making it seem like it’s a bad thing she posted this🌚

Buwbuw likes this.
  16. Taco I Think It’s A Great Idea And I Like You Had The Courage To Make It To Forums Knowing People Were Gonna Strongly Disagree😌❤️ ILY🤸🏼‍♀️

17. This is a public forum. Anyone can share their opinions and "butt in" at any time. OP asked for people to share their opinions, and even included a negative option in their poll. Not all opinions are going to agree with OP, and informing OP that ATA said that they will not implement avi trading is not bad (especially since I do not think OP knows this).

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. I answered.

I don’t need to be quoted to reply to a forum.

If you misunderstood the way someone phrased something that is your issue, not ours. OP is more than welcome to post about ideas, but this one has already been shot down by ATA multiple times, so it is therefore redundant.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  19. OP? Y’all are just normal people who are more experienced about the game than we are😐 There’s nothing OP about anyone besides the people who actually work for this app. We all stated our opinion cool but y’all need to have more humor doing so because it’s coming off as rude to the both of us🤷🏼‍♀️