Curious

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bunnysenpai, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I'm curious, if this game ever added avatar trading what avatars would you try and get?

How much much would you be willing to pay for them?

No I'm not saying they should add avatar trading.

2. ATA said they are not going to add avatar trading, and honestly I like the idea of earning my own avatars. So even though I have some avatars I want that I could potentially get in avi trading was implement, I would not want to trade for them.

3. I know but I'm just curious about what avatars people would want to get if it was added, even though it's never going to happen 🙃

4. And I said I wouldn't want to get any avatars! 😁

Bunnysenpai likes this.
  5. I would probably get the avatars that I worked hard to get but missed out on by just a few drops.

6. I wouldn't even want to trade for them.. watch it be some old black Friday avi for 100b heck watch them starter avis go for 10c

Alicia, Bunnysenpai and Muschi like this.
  7. even entertaining the idea of avi trading is hard because all i can think about is how i would NEVER be able to afford it lmao

8. I'm kind of down to trade old avatar bags... 🙃 I bought the first set of male BF ones I came across thinking you could, but now those 6 bags will sit forever unopened on my showcase. There are none I would buy, but I wouldn't mind getting rid of some, haha.

Alicia, Maddi_Matsu and Bunnysenpai like this.
  9. I wouldn't buy avatars. I'd sell the ones that I don't like, though (which are the majority. I have like a solid 10 that I actually wear).

Alicia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. As much as I really want some avis, (stupid vip danse macabre) I am okay with not trading for it. I do support the idea of avi bags being tradeable. I would love the bf ones I wasn’t able to get bc I wasn’t apart of the game. But at the same tiem, I like having somethign I know others can’t get if they weren’t apart of it.

Muschi likes this.
  11. tbh the only thing i'd be ok with is trading avi bags since there were a limit to them and u gotta pay ec for them anyways so its not like someone can get free avis if somebody gets on another players acc and takes. otherwise hard no :)

Muschi and Alicia like this.