Oldies but Goodies

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No your just rude & I called you out on it 🌚 Didn’t have to be negative towards a post I made. Don’t start nun won’t be nun 🤷🏻‍♀️

2. I wasn't rude towards you. If you can't handle ppl having different opinions than you turn off your phone and go live under a rock

Muschi likes this.
  3. Funny how you think being negative towards a song I like & specifically responding to my comment isn’t considered rude 🧐🤔

4. It is my thread. People are recommending songs to me here. I am supposed to give my opinion, that isn't rude.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Yeah & yet here I was trying to be nice expressing songs I liked that I thought you might enjoy. OH & then negative nancy comes in to ruin the good vibes with her ugly comments all because she dislikes a song, totally disregarding another persons feelings 🤭

6. No offense.. but if someone's opinion on a game hurts your feelings.. you might wanna rethink playing it. 😶

7. Didn’t hurt my feelings, it was rude of her to disregard someone’s feelings on a song they enjoy. 🌚

8. Cool

9. Like why be negative towards something someone else enjoys ? I don’t get that. Dislike something all you want but to specifically direct your negative comment back to me & expecting me not to say anything is a whole other situation 🌚

10. So.. back to topic.

Listening to Layla by Eric Clapton.

Yesh, it's a long song... but I absolutely adore the Piano part. 💕

Muschi, Skylar2018 and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  11. You're right. I'm sorry your taste in music sucks.

12. I'll listen to it

13. Pretty sure my taste in music is pretty legit considering I didn’t need to make a thread asking what good music to listen to is. 💀😂

14. Common who doesn’t know good oldies anyways ? Oh wait, it’s you 🤭😂

15. Ahahahaha such a comedian. I realize all the weed makes it hard to think straight but you can write everything you need to say in one message. Believe it or not.

16. Damn what a lame response 😒 I feel like you should light one up & take all these song/artist suggestions into consideration. Relax, take a hit, put your head phones in & learn good music 🤗

17. Stop being such a negative Nancy towards good music 🎶

18. Someone felt like picking a stupid fight again and it’s not Wednesday

19. I'd say pull it back on topic but mercy on my soul we know I'd be wasting my breath.

Jks. Ima still say it. Pull it back on topic plzkthx! And stay within TOU. Ya'll pushing boundaries fr this week. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯😭

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  20. You always ruin the funny threads 🥺

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.