Wednesday Land

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 3, 2019.

1. So, it turns out buying an island is actually cheaper than buying a house in most instances. I am considering buying one along with some tools to build my own home. Come live on the island w me and we can make it into our own country, I don't wanna be Canadian anymore.

Sirrracha, Maddi_Matsu and Alicia like this.
  2. What is the climate of this island? Is the island part of any pre-existing jurisdiction, and if so, which one?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. Climate will be kind of hot since we need to be able to grow fruit. It'll be in the Carribean but we're gonna separate and it'll just be Wednesday Land.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Oh, that's too hot for me. :( I need to go farther North. Maybe I'll buy an island up there and we can trade goods between the two of us.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Can I bring my dog?

6. Of course

7. The queen of muschi land is always welcome as an honour citizen of Wednesday land

8. Will there be attractions? If so what kind?

9. Yes. Wednesday.

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. I'll bring the zoo of animals 🙂

11. Well wat are the rules... or is it the purge everyday

12. More land for me to conquer

Kefo and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. There will be cute animals for the viewing and friendship making. We will also live in tree huts that will. Be trendy and you can post them on social medias.

The rules are: we all have to chip in and bring fruit and stuff to dinner. We'll also have ritualistic dance in which we scream and shake our bodies in front of a bonfire every night. And be nice to the animals of the island.

14. Is it this one cuz this one is mine.
    [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Canada is not in the Caribbean so no

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. But what if it is.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Wtf. I'm assuming i get the houses with it. That's a down payment on an apartment 😤

18. Does that look lik a fruit growing, bonfire having island to you?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. I see a fine island for a satanic cult. Idk what kind of hippie shit you’re smoking but I don’t want it.

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  20. I'd join a satantic cult if it meant fitting in ):