Starter Task Glitch??

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Anti-Psychotic, Aug 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starter Task to recycle and upgrade Lamp item for new players, I've tried Restarting, and Unistall and reinstall, I've sent feedbacks and help tickets.
    Many players have sent me here to find more help I suppose. My app is updated.
    Furniture would recycle and upgrade no issues before task, now everything kicks me out if I try to even place a new piece of furniture. How can I complete something when I cannot access the item in request??

2. Try clearing the app cache in your phone settings. Other than that, forums cannot really help you and your only option would be to send a help ticket... which you already have. :(

3. Yeah you’ve kinda already done everything we would tell you to do

Buwbuw likes this.
  4. Yeesh sorry this is happening to you. Maybe it's due to your phone? I know internal storage can have an effect on gameplay. The purple background on my profile page goes black when I don't have enough storage to run the app.

5. My phone space is cleared, still no response on help ticket, sent email with ss to support so maybe they can direct me on next course of action.

Thank you all.

6. Well hopefully it gets all fixed. Best of luck.

Locking <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.