Subreddit?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WholsDavid, Jul 25, 2019.

1. I realize that this forum exists but,well I'm stupid and haven't learned how to navigate it that well. And I realize that the threads for potd and stuff could stay on the forum but... With the existence of trade groupchats and such in third party apps, wouldn't it be better to have them all in one area instead to make it easier? That instead of spamming campus with "Selling xx" every now and again, you could leave a post and that's it?

Not to mention guides and other stuff could be more organized in a subreddit. Idk. Just a thought.

If this gets enough support I could create the subreddit, we'll see, I guess.

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  2. It's only a "subreddit" if it is on the website, Reddit, but I get what you are saying. Haha

3. Subthread*

4. They're called forums and subforums

There are trade threads that exist already for furniture, showcase items, and BB items, there are also threads for gift swapping, finding rs, and more

The popularity of these vary but yes. Players can make threads about anything here in the forums and they have made many useful ones in the past :)

Unless ur suggesting a subforum specifically for those "useful" threads. Rs finding, gift swapping, trading, club ads, etc.?

And a better organisation of guides? I think guides are pretty well organized atm.

Muschi likes this.
  5. That's what I meant by the last sentence. That I'd make a subreddit on reddit. 😂

6. I see. I mean, personally it's just cuz I get lost a lot in the subforums here but if I'm the only one that feels this way then that's fine too. 😊

7. They take a lot of getting used to. The search feature helps immensely once you get going with it.
    And I like the idea of an advertisements/utility forum or subforum, but there are only a handful of those threads that have traction anyway.

8. The search helps kind of, but Idk, getting sent to the last page of a thread is still mildly annoying to me.

As for the ads, that's what I was thinking a subreddit would be used for. Since the threads keep getting buried in forums but 🤷‍♀️

9. You could put all the threads you find most useful under your "Watched Threads" so that you don't have to constantly navigate the subforums to locate them.

10. O I don't want anyone here knowing my reddit account tho

11. Uh... How do watched threads work?

12. Watcha hidin? 👀

13. Tap "Watch Thread" at the top of the thread. To access your Watched Threads, tap that section on the giant purple banner at the top of forums. It's just a way to organize what threads you want quick access to.

14. Well that's helpful af. Thanks. As I said, Idk how the forums work so. 🤷‍♀️

Muschi likes this.
  15. We're all still figuring em out, dw. It was a big change.

16. My secret identity as a Russian spy obvs

17. The Reddit app lets you switch between accounts pretty easily, no? Meaning you could just have a second account and hide your main one

18. I'm not creating a whole new account just for pimd. It's troublesome having more than one account of anything