NEW FEATURE CHAT STICKERS | Say Hello to Cici & Kiki!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 23, 2019.

1. They just release stuff that doesn't work really fine like the other apps that have paid stickers πŸ™„ they should try for free first and work in the issues πŸ™„

2. Can you read? I was talking your attitude, not your actual suggestion. It's basically a fact that you're being very overdramatic and rude right now. That's my only issue with you.

Just because @Schwanz didn't agree with your opinion, didn't mean you had to tell him to shut up. ;) But you did, huh? So maybe you need to take your own medicine.

3. They better come out with ducky stickers.

4. Honestly, there will a lot of times be problems when new features are released (even in other apps, including those where people have to pay FIRST in order to use them). It's just been about 2 hours since they've released the feature so just give it a few more hours and I'm sure ATA will solve the problem

ZoeMonarch and Muschi like this.
  5. Stickers are mia :/

6. Lame πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

7. Added in the Free Stickers list and chat commands!

8. How do you know which stickers you have and which you dont? πŸ€”

possom, ZoeMonarch and Rangiku like this.
  9. Because you don't have that sticker yet. Once you get it, it will be supported.

10. Helps if you screenshot the tags πŸ˜‰

11. Go to your profile>Items>scroll to just past the avatars and you'll find them there

Muschi and -Sammi- like this.
  12. That or... you can just screenshot the tags to.

13. 19 Ec for a sticker packs is too much imo. Why not make it free or at least 5 like really.

14. Same also iphone

ZoeMonarch likes this.
  15. So pimd is turning into *insert obvious brown and cony third party app* nice

16. They're kinda taking it from a certain third party app

17. πŸ›ΈπŸŒŒ Selling stickers from E.C pack πŸŒŒπŸ›Έ
    READ WALL FOR PRICES
    πŸ‘½β€β€β€πŸ‘½

18. Make a quiz bot tysm

19. O thanks

AngelBaby24 and -Starless- like this.
  20. I can’t find them in my items and if i try the free pack Codes it Will only send 1 sticker the others aren’t supported