EVENT Rendezvous in Cebu

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Paynaleh. Whooo

2. Ata made lotsa hunts featuring different countries. why such a big deal? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

4. I already update the app but still can't see photos πŸ˜•

5. Really nice realistic hunt! Yay! Good job ATA! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Alluka likes this.
    Queenjs and Audrey289 like this.
  7. The avatars don't look like Filipinos and the furnitures suck .You can do better than that. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Woes and Jaey like this.
  8. Actually this hunt is exactly what it says it is. The avatars don't look like Filipinos because they're tourists in the Phillipines. The only PH avatars are the ones you need items to combine to get. That being said, if what you're upset about is that you were excited for an authentic Filipino hunt right down to the small details, then yes, I can see how this disappoints.

9. Are the lite boxes ever going to get fixed? Mine are still showing 4th of july stuff πŸ˜ͺ

xKlTTYx and ZoeMonarch like this.

10. I actually got here to check the avi that needs combined items. cause its in the rewards gor 6k.postcards the non vip magandang dalaga

11. Timer boxes are still messed up..

xKlTTYx likes this.
  12. The timer boxes gives you this hunts stuff, it just shows the last hunts. They’re not that messed up to keep on complaining about it.

13. Anyways how do I get the black avatar?

DaMainThang_Kay likes this.
  14. Why cant i see pictures of forum ughhh

15. Please tell me that the "Flag of Philippines" storyline reward is part of a series. It would be cool to collect flags from around the world through different Hunt's.

17. HAHAHAHA next side story maybe 🀣🀣🀣🀣

renamed31031 likes this.
  18. How do you get the two on the end? I really like them out of the ones in the middle

19. Because it's more fun in the Philippines :)