How Do Y'all Feel About PIMD In General?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bambi_, Jun 29, 2019.

?

Is PIMD good to y'all or Weird?

Poll closed Jul 6, 2019.
  1. Its Amazing/Nice Enough

27.5%
  2. Its a little weird but still nice

37.5%
  3. This game is awful and I just use it to waste time

35.0%
  1. You're the best one among them k

Wesday likes this.
  2. Yay ๐Ÿ’•

3. Ofc ily ๐Ÿ’•

4. Sure whatever u say this like I'm supposed to care what u say ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly I can make enemies with whoever i want to ur not a threat to anyone here we all have the right to freedom of speech and press which means I can write whatever I want on any kind of post, thread, website, etc. And I didnt spam anyone cause I made this thread for myself and for people who actually want to see it I never asked anyone to look at my thread so u can shutup and get a life

5. Issa joke ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    I'm not that dumb.

6. The game itself is alright but I think what the devs do right is really emphasize the social aspect of the game because I don't really think half of us would still be playing if it weren't for all of the friends we have made as well as the rivalries formed. There are two sides to socialization in games and competition definitely encourages more consistent gameplay and much as friendship does. :)

7. That dumb? Don't call yourself dumb u might be very smart or at least average smart (if average smart is a thing) ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝ

8. Thats true when I first started this game earlier this year I thought I was gonna be one of those games whete u just dress someone up and do a few other things that get boring after awhile but I like how we can make friends and enemies cause it makes the game a lot nore interesting to me and make me wanna come back for more and more

9. I came to lowkey troll and got a motivational peptalk instead. I stan.

On another note, I'm with Chulo. PIMD is pretty much exactly like cocaine.

10. Nice ๐Ÿ˜Œ I love trolling people. This game is way too tainted to give someone a motivational peptalk but there are some plus here that can use it

11. not really, you still can curse in pm ๐Ÿคญ

12. idk why but mod here are not really helpful and mean unlike Ata themself (Ata staffs are nice, friendly and awesome)

13. Yea I know that but we get censored in campus and pub. But I understand y some stuff is censored like IG and kik cause people like giving out their personal info on here like its a dating app ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคญ

14. Ah so true some mods are really noce while others just tend to ignore us like we dont exist