How Do Y'all Feel About PIMD In General?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bambi_, Jun 29, 2019.

?

Is PIMD good to y'all or Weird?

Poll closed Jul 6, 2019.
  1. Its Amazing/Nice Enough

27.5%
  2. Its a little weird but still nice

37.5%
  3. This game is awful and I just use it to waste time

35.0%
  1. Polls are fun to do cause it lets u really know what people think plus it save alot of time rather then writing a response πŸ˜‚

2. Highkey u forcing my heart to buy plane tickets πŸ™ƒ

Jaidah likes this.
  3. Y'all funny πŸ˜‚

4. πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

5. Are you certain tho

6. Maybe I am.... Maybe im not the world may never know what the mysterious word PIMD stands for πŸ˜‚

7. Should I make another thread? Cause tbh I only make threads while im waiting fir a party or if campus is being boring. Like what should i make a thread about πŸ€”

8. PIMD is like cocaine, you know it’s bad for you but you go back for more.

9. What happened to the Max of 3 threads per day?

10. I have posted many more than 3 a day on occasion and never gotten temp-banned for that specific reason. I think it's a selective judgement call or smthing by mods

11. cute*

12. So true man so true (^_^;)

13. Yes thank you, I am.

14. [​IMG]

15. I just ignore Kefo when he post on my threads cause he's targeting me (probably cause I never buy from him) but i advise u ignore him too i already know about the limit and asked ATA about my threads they dont seem to have much problems with them

16. If we had a max of 3 threads a day then it probably changed in update (Β¬_Β¬)οΎ‰ ive seen someone make almost 7 threads today and they havent gotten in trouble at all

17. The game is awfully repetitive but I like the forum community and some peeps that I met here

18. I havent been on this game long but I have noticed some stuff is repetitive. I like most of the forums community but there's one person targeting me (he knows who he is) but other then that it is amazing

19. I better be one of those peeps

20. I am not "targeting" you. I'm calling you out on the spammy threads. They're too much.

If you wanna not be called out, don't spam and don't make an enemy out of me.
    You already tried to have an irrelevant and impromptu dig at me in this thread but I'm not willing to be as petty as you seem to want so am going to ignore it.