Trading Misc.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bambi_, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go and watch sometthing in stead of making duplicate threads that are biund to get locked.

#21 Kefo, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  2. Arnt u the same guy that overprices his stats and tries to make people use Is for bentos instead of B? Maybe u should go watch YouTube instead of walking around being stupid

3. I can post replys to y'all all day cause I got the time come at me and I'll reply πŸ˜‚

4. Imagine having nothing better to do all day lmao. Funny how you sound proud for having so much free time. I'll let this thread die now. Maybe you'll make another one when you get bored enough again

5. Worst part of this update was that this random Satomi person came to forums and started talking out their ass.

You can't reply all day bc as soon as a mod sees this, it'll be locked.

6. Well ofc I dont have anything to do I'm off work today πŸ˜‘ and u can let the thread die all u want πŸ˜‚ u make it sound lile my thread depends on u only πŸ™„ no one cares what u say honestly ur just someone with no life and wanna target people

7. It's O not I that Kefo recommends

Also public accusations are against the Forums Code of Conduct

8. Its not a public accusation of I know its him us I'm pretty sure alot of people wont see this thread anyways 🀷🏽 at least I hope not I'm mostly on here while I wait for parties to start. And I meant to say Os but it autocorrected

9. I think you mean useless.

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  10. Dont care πŸ€·πŸ½πŸ™†πŸ½

11. Clearly.

Cluttering forums is considered spam. Especially when everyone is just tryna navigate the new interface, kinda a dick move to clutter eveything up.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Idk how I can clutter forums with one thread about misc. Trading πŸ™„ obviously I'm not spamming anyone seeing as how im not continuously posting random shit on here. Also if I was being i dick id be the biggest dick there was and just randomly post shit, maybe about unicorns u never know πŸ™‚πŸ˜‘

13. You've created like 5 threads in like less than 20 hours...

Muschi likes this.
  14. Yea so? Ive seen people make alot of threads in a day is that a problem with u or anyone else cause i asked ATA and they don't have a problem with me making threads at all report me if u wanna I still wont care at all

15. I’m sure your intentions were good here, but there is a thread for this already as everyone above has stated.

I like that you’re trying to contribute to forums, but there isn’t a need for multiple duplicate threads. 😊

If you’re bored you can always go into the Off Topic Section and make a poll, or something similar to that.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Inb4lock

17. Hello, please use the pre-existing thread! It helps to declutter forums, and keep things organized; also helps reduce spam. Locking now πŸ’–

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.