Jewelry

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Apr 19, 2019.

1. i don't wear jewelry on the reg. every once in a while i jam another earring through the piercing holes in my ear lobes so they don't close up.

i have a pretty claddagh ring that i need to get resized to fit my tiny fingers. that's one piece i wouldn't mind wearing more often.

2. Yay another pearl lover. Antique jewelry is so lovely (i'm assuming it's antique? Idk how old it is). I have never seen a pearl w gemstones necklace. Show us pictures pls of your jewelries

3. Heat. But I’m already the love of your life ?

4. Oh. I'm guessing you don't have it anymore?

5. One of my coworkers wears a claddagh ring as his wedding band w his husband (his husband is from ireland and they wanted to do something traditional for him). Show pics if you have it nearby, they are cute.

6. Fortunately, I live in a beach city so we actually have a decent amount of pearl jewelry! It’s quite nice.

7. I'm always ready for free ribs. :D

8. here's the little wooden box i keep it in + the ring itself, taken just 4 u

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  9. I'll let you win this time.

10. oh that is very cute, i lub it. You should definitely wear it more

Muschi likes this.
  11. i would but it almost falls off my fingers when i wear it. :( i bought it knowing i needed to get it resized but never got around to actually getting it resized.

12. They're in storage right now. :( I don't have a pic of the ring, but I do have a v v old one of the necklace and earrings, haha. They're not really vintage, only a couple of generations passed down for the necklace and ring. The earrings were a gift to my mom from my dad; they're divorced, so she's slowly passed along her jewelry he gave her to my sister and I.

O yeah, and I have these amazing earrings :D

13. those dino earrings are cute af and also i cannot believe you have been a living macaroon all this time... yum

14. I demand you get it resized on your next day off :( what is you doing on pimd, woman, when there are tasks at hand

Muschi likes this.
  15. Ooo i love the earrings @victoria. Berry unique having it continue on the other side

16. i think i might just ask my parents to pay for it for my 20th bday in june. someone remind me to ask them ty

17. I may or may not remember

Muschi likes this.
  18. Shhh, Muschi; can't let every know I'm delicious.

Ty both. You should def get the ring resized, Muschi; it's v pretty.

Muschi likes this.
  19. I make my own jewelry out of old stuff I used to wear or charms I’ve bought or things that have broken. I like to think of it as giving it a new life.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  20. #remindingyou

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.