Exciting news and stuff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

So... that exciting news I mentioned last week?
    Here's some of the juicy juicy details.....

First up: Released May 29th! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86426

A new event starting next week...........

This will be a special 3 week long hunt, with a twist:
    • Each week is a mini scavenger hunt with prizes given out at the end of each week, along with the usual items given out at the end of the whole event.
    Expect some decently stated avatars as it'll be pretty intense to get a hold of them this time. Prepare yourselves and keep an eye out for when we reveal the theme!

Second:

The avatar store is getting a small revamp!
    We're going to be removing some of the ones available currently so there's less to scroll through all the time.

You're probably all: "less variety what the hell?"

BUT, in addition to this, we'll be releasing an avatar of the week, sometimes it'll be throwbacks, like the Lab Geek, other times it'll be new ones.
    Each one will stick around for that week only, and we'll be running some votes and contests for future releases :)

The idea is to keep this area a bit more fresh, and have a way to slowly introduce a wider variety in avatar types.

Keep an eye out for a post detailing this out more in the future.

Third: Released May 26th! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86186

HypnoCat tweaks and a new Promo Party are coming out.
    This new one is like Cat Cafe, but aimed at smaller accounts to help them get into the core of the game a bit better.

We're also going to be looking at where HypnoCats drop and mixing that up to help with the variety of parties you're working through.

Fourth:Released May 29th! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86461

Improvements to the War system.
    We want to end up with a war system that addresses inactives and gives greater rewards to those that help out the most. We'd also like to incorporate wars in events a lot more, or even run War only events for those interested.
    The system itself is getting pretty close to live testing, so look out for some Beta Wars where you can try out the changes and help give feedback to make them even better :)

Last but not least:

The New Pizza Avatar will be distributed later today!
    Our artist is putting the final touches on it as I type this, then it's a short test and we'll get them distributed to you guys!

2. Yayyyyy! This all sounds great! Thank you ata!

3. This is gonna be fun

4. Wow, ata.. I like these ideas ? I can't wait to see and hear more. great job, ata!

5. Yaaaay 

6. Everything sounds pretty dope! Especially the avatar concerning news.

7. @PIMD are you hitting on me? o: perv

8. Curious about the third one and the war system.... Yayyy

9. I will be waiting... With EXCITEMENT!!!!

10. @Pimd will the avatar of the week be taken away at then end of the week? Or just not available for purchase after the week is over? Basically will we keep them after the week is up?

11. ? yaaaay...so what you're saying is...spend more money?

 hunts suck ass stop releasing them.

12. This is awesome.  good job PIMD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.