Exciting news and stuff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This actually sounds pretty cool, thanks PimD 

2. @Pimd

You should make parties drop dns after people completed or some way people can get dns. People who do not spend money on this game dont have dns which can be unfair at times as many are not willing to spend money. So is there any chance you could either get jobs to drop more if they are complete because once completed its pretty impossible to get another one.

3. love love love

4. Please think for the working class,...we can't pimd whole day not like some...is unfair to us. All these "new" features make this game unfair, especially the hunts.

5. Please think for the working class,...we can't pimd whole day not like some...is unfair to us. All these "new" features make this game unfair, especially the hunts.

6. Yeah! Finally something to suit what everyone wants. Nice job 

7. I would appreciate if you could consider a mix of time zones for beta wars though please. As stated, if you're at work it's difficult, I missed almost all the last lot as they were during work time or crazy hours of the night. I'm sure you could get players at all hours of the day

8. great to hear PIMD. i have one suggestion though. can you make the hunt to where it doesnt solely revolve around Cat Cafe so those clubs that cant afford to buy hypnocats have a more equal chance to get rewards? also, please reduce the quantity of the item(s) during the hunt for LBH. its unfair to those who do 90% of the party

9. Can't pimd all day???? Says the person with two "top 200" awards! 

10. Yup, already mentioned we'd looking to address the LBH for this hunt :)

11. Please stop so the hunts they just get repetitive now

12. thanks PIMD. keep making this game fun and I'll continue to play 

13. ? think this is why im getting tired of playing and why I don't put in as much money as iI used to. The hunts back to back are getting to be a bit much. Thanks for only twisting up a few things ppl said also.  have fun guys.

14. Can someone define "working class" for me? ? Because it seems to mean people that have all the time in the world and just have to hurt their poor little thumbs typing in their credit card number repeatedly.

If that's the case I must be poverty stricken, bordering on homeless and starving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.