POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Have you tried sending in a ticket to support already? Moderators won’t be able to assist you with getting your account back.

2. The in game help thing is broken and all things I attempt to put in the help box says invalid entry. Is there another way to place a tocket request?

3. You can only have one active ticket at a time, and can only contact a.t.a if your account is supported.

If you have a ticket open and want to send further messages, send them within your open ticket...

If neither of these things are your issue, try reinstalling/updating pimd.

4. This is optional and more just a tip but I wouldn’t mention the sister part, just say you yourself accidentally did it as they may assume your sister is account piloting which is a no no but good luck

5. I can't place a ticket at all, there aren't any possible ways because the attempts I try to make when I try to put the ticket in all fail and I tried to reinstall the game and it is the newest version.

6. You don't seem to have done anything yet on this account. They might have a threshold for qctivity so people don't make multiple accounts to message them. Try hitting some people, putting people in your dorms, renting more dorm rooms, and joining a club

7. ^ this. I'm pretty sure you need to complete a bit of the tutorial before they allow help tickets to be sent.

8. Why am i not receiving side story drops ? Although I have been completing parties and quest isn't completed as yet.

9. Huh, that's strange. I checked your club's party history and apparently a lot of people aren't receiving drops (despite the parties being Cat Cafe which definitely should drop).

Send a help ticket to ATA. it appears to be a coding issue.

10. Hello just want to ask where can I find antique mirrors?

11. They came from the golden age hunt timer boxes so you can't get them that way anymore. However you can probably find people to buy them from.

12. what does IHS mean?

13. In house seller

14. What are shards and how do you get them?

15. Can you please explain me what is 499 and 999.

16. 499 is the second biggest furniture item, placed in front of the bookcase area. You’ll know it’s a 499 because the extra credit value. 999 is the same but it’s the most expensive and valued furniture item

17. Where can I buy rp?

19. Can I also have the above link for the pic's of dorm set's