POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Okay, so, one of the levels of the pet rock pet (mineral pal? Idk) requires coffee grinds. Where are they acquired?

2. Just trying to work out how much the PEACHICKS and peacocks are worth?

As I have a resplendent Beryl peacock looking to sell

3. Mineral Supply Box ?

4. Where is the link for combinations bb items?? ;_;

5. Bumped the thread for you ♡️

6. Okay so I have a Club that I have one of my accounts holding a Club I have a Gold Pass for that club, What would happen if I were to

1- Give the club presidency To this account which is currently out of the club

2- What would happen if I gave the presidency to this club not being in it and Left the club with other account

Anyone tested this??

7. Thanks to this forum bug this is the account holding the club -.-

8. How much does 1mcs sell for?

9. Depends on the item, but generally maybe like 12 chibis.

10. Tbh I don’t quite understand what’s being asked here, like you wanna know if you can give gold pass for someone (alt) to become president?

11. What do you do with the chibis? I have 10 of one. Do I need 10 of all of them?

12. 10 of each 4 to a set, they combine to become a bento. The leading payment item in trades

13. Thanks!

14. Okay what I am trying to find out is what would happen if my alt which is the club holder which had a gold pass gives the club president role to this account which also has a gold pass to that club and then left it what would happen?

15. I believe the club would disband unless there’s a second member to accept ownership once president leaves

16. I dont know though it is confusing because it gives me an option to give President to my other account which has a gold pass but is not in the club

17. I mean I could test this with some of my alts but eh it’s easy enough to just join and give ownership really

18. Understandable, I’d test it but I’m not gonna go through the hassle of Losing my club or making another account tbh

19. Hello I have a problem please help. I created this account but I didn’t know I couldn’t unlink it for the next 24 hours, i have to go back to my main ASAP please anyone help