[ENDED] Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Update 2/17/2014
    The event is now over. Chocolate combination is now disabled. Results are available here and rewards will be distributed within 48 hours.

Update 2/17/2014
    If you're closing in on your goal but need a few more chocolates we've just increased the animal chocolate drops from the Cat Cafe.

As a reminder, we'll be taking a snapshot of your Heart-Shaped Boxes of chocolate at 4:00PM PST today and work to get rewards out within the next 48 hours. We'll also make another post letting you know when combining has been disabled.
    ______

Update 2/10/2014
    Drops have been increased once again.
    ______

Update 2/8/2014
    We've looked into the current progression of those participating in the hunt and have increased drops to help people reach the reward tiers easier. We'll continue to monitor progression for the duration of the event as well.
    ______

Roses are red, violets are blue, PIMD has delicious chocolate for you.

[​IMG]

From February 7th through 17th collect assorted chocolates which can be combined to create Chocolate Boxes. Gorilla Chocolate, Bear Chocolate, Croc Chocolate, and Shark Chocolate can be found as drops from various parties, while Hippo Chocolate is only available as a gift. This means you’ll have to work together to collect all five of the chocolates required to create Chocolate Boxes.

Event Details
    - Event ends at 4:00PM PST on February 17th, 2014
    - Collect Gorilla, Bear, Croc, and Shark Chocolate as drops from parties
    - Receive Hippo Chocolate as a gift from other players
    - Collect all 5 chocolates and they’ll combine to form a Chocolate Box
    - Collect multiple Chocolate Boxes to earn the rewards listed below
    - Rewards will be distributed within 48 hours after the event ends

Rewards
    (Rewards listed do NOT stack)

- Level 1 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 25
    Rewards: Bread & Butter, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 1)

- Level 2 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 50
    Rewards: That's Bananas, Bread & Butter, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 1)

- Level 3 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 100
    Rewards: That's Bananas, Bread & Butter, 2 x Doctor’s Note, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 1)

- Level 4 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 200
    Rewards: Lovesick Bee, That's Bananas, Bread & Butter, 2 x Doctor’s Note, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 2)

- Level 5 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 350
    Rewards: Broken-Hearted Dog, Lovesick Bee, That's Bananas, Bread & Butter, 2 x Doctor’s Note, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 2)

- Level 6 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 550
    Rewards: Broken-Hearted Dog, Lovesick Bee, That's Bananas, Bread & Butter, 7 x Doctor’s Note, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 3)

- Level 7 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 800
    Rewards: Skunk, Broken-Hearted Dog, Lovesick Bee, That's Bananas, Bread & Butter, 7 x Doctor’s Note, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 3)

- Level 8 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 1100
    Rewards: Lovestruck Owl, Skunk, Broken-Hearted Dog, Lovesick Bee, That's Bananas, Bread & Butter, 7 x Doctor’s Note, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 4)

- Level 9 -
    Chocolate Boxes: 1450
    Rewards: Exclusive Male + Female Valentine’s Day Avatars, Lovestruck Owl, Skunk, Broken-Hearted Dog, Lovesick Bee, That's Bananas, Bread & Butter, 7 x Doctor’s Note, Cocoa Collector Achievement (Level 5)

Lovestruck Owl, Skunk, Broken-Hearted Dog, Lovesick Bee, That's Bananas, Bread & Butter each come with stats

[​IMG]

Note: The Exclusive Male + Female Valentine’s Day Avatars will be an exclusive reward only available from this event.

Bonus Rewards
    - Top Collector -
    In addition to the regular rewards, the top collector as well as one lucky player who collects at least 350 Chocolate Boxes will receive a Golden Gorilla.with additional stats.

- Top Ten Collectors -
    In addition to the regular rewards, the top ten collectors will receive a Golden Bear with additional stats.

2. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Awesome! 

3. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Woow

4. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Nice

5. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Kool but avi look akward

6. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

How are we going to be able to do this all in 10 days?!! 

7. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

1450 Chocolate box ong 

8. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Bear chocolate drops from RKS

But seriously I think we're all over these "combine # items". It's getting a little ridiculous and I don't think it's ever really worked like it should, although I recognize the fact that you guys noted the complaints players have had about the drops being giftable.

9. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

It should definitely be doable in 10 days. We'll keep an eye on it though :)

10. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Why no mysterious avatar suspension .

11. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Really PIMD_Community?? One day before I'm off permanent silence that it is finished.

12. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

So they can be gifted or no?

13. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Restless keg syndrome dropping the bear

14. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

And yes they can be gifted

15. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Honestly, 10 days is not enough for those high numbers.... Some of us have life's. Either: Extend date, Lower numbers or make the drop rate SUPER high.

And only 1 is giftable apparently.

16. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Nvm, they can be But yeah.... >.>

17. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Games aren't meant to accommodate those with "lives".

18. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Hunt is your only concept ? Nothing else?

19. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Dear Ata....

I do understand you are trying to make this game much more interesting and fun and yes I must admit the candy hunt was interesting and also fun but come on not every event we have to do one it's getting boring as hell and again we have ten days to do so many of us have a life and have many things to do for example school, college, work I know you guys will be introducing promos with this hunt but still won't be enough I'm just hoping for the next event which I think is Easter this would not be happening but instead will be introducing a new concept. Happy hunting everyone

Thankyou ciara xx

20. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

3 words : go to hell!!