[ENDED] Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Danny has a point. It does suck though that sharks are only for pro parties. What's already been brought up is that most (I think) clubs only accept people with high kcs to join the Cosplay Pro.  A little disappointing for others that really do try hard. More than likely they will extend the date or increase the drop rate. It's only been a few hours so just hang in there.

2. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

ATA forget about low stat player, wth with only cosplay pro drop shark chocolate?we low stat will never get that item. Bias ATA!

3. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

what is this? TOTALLY UNFAIR! BPS PRO DROPS ONLY 5GORILLA CHOCO?????

RKS & BROSTEP EASY DROPS 15-20CHOCO???

IS TAT EVEN FAIR WHEN PRO PARTIES ARE SO MUCH HARDER???

4. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Guess I owe an apology, there isnt even a cosplay pro you idiots, check it, but still not glad about the people have a life thing and they need to go to the 21st

5. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

May I humbly say I am tired of item hunt ????

May i suggest 2x cash promo on cc (pro) to help small clubs get their pro parties going? 

6. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Cabana cool pro drops crock choco, just got over 50 of them. 

7. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Another party AND STILL NOT ONE SINGLE ITEM on my 10th b2b party now n i bet i still wont get one! EVERYONE DURING A PARTY SHOULD GET ONE NOT JUST 3 - 4! lol goodness sake ata!

8. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

I'm going to guess that you unload chelsee

9. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Needs to be a better drop rate

10. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Seriously ATA. 1 drop each party? I dunno if i should laugh or rage.
    Here's an idea: Why not make the drops rates even for easy and pro so small stat players will have the chance to complete as well? So all would be happy.
    However, I'm sure high stat players would complain..Claiming that pro is more difficult to complete, etc. so there should be more drops. The advantage on pro is the good party payout which small ones would have difficulty in getting. So I think that's just reasonable.

Furthermore, do they ever thought that vip clubs mostly just accept high stat ones making the small ones at a disadvantage?

ATA, you should consider that not only high stat players keeps your business going. Even small ones contributes too.
    Reality Check: High stat players also started as noobs.

11. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

I want the female avi there is no way ill be able to collect enough chocolates

12. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

There is just way too many of these hunts back to back and the goals for them are outrageous!! It's not as fun anymore Bc we have to keep doing these easy no pay party's hoping to get candy and not being able to meet the requirements. Just a lot of wasted time and disappointment. Same with all the ec items, way to hard to keep up with. It's also hard to enjoy our pwars and wars when we have to worry about losing out on the candy seeing the goal is way too high. In my opinion we need a break from these huge scav hunts!!

13. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Way to go ata you have achieved the absolute worst hunt possible. By making the totals ridiculous and completely unobtainable. Congratulations! For this sham of a hunt.

14. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

I think its abt collecting 1450 chocos not choco boxes,, and if its 1450 choco boxes to collect, then its impossible, plsss increase the drop rate pimd community

15. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

ATA you makin me sick of these hunts ?
    I'm gettin bored!

16. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Will the avatar be purchaseable after the hunt, just like the pug hunt? 

17. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

LOL!! People need read all the info lol not just skim it. Yes its total boxes NOT chocolates n no you will not be able to buy the avatars afterwards like the last hun.

18. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

Nvm, just read the part where it says that it's for this event only. 

19. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

its collecting CHOCO BOXES!!! not CHOCO. thats why its impossible and also even i have money to spam my tutu the hippo. I dont think i wont spam em that much. Especially the lurker ones usually depends on their pupu very much yet wanting the new ava!! Where the hell they will get many donations since they only know few peep instrad of their pupu!!

i am tired to have to send around 200 per each kind of pugs to help them combine santa. Let alone now 1450 chocolate boxes!! And with that 2.5m price, even their only few friends will think twice to spam the hippos!! Poor the pupus out there

20. Re: Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt

YOU WOULD OF THOUGHT PIMD WOULD OF LEARNED LAST TIME WITH THAT AWFUL PUG HUNT BUT NOPE they did the exact same thing again this time but with chocolates!!!!!! As if the feed back from the last one dint mean jack to them!!! They need to do single items not tons of items to combine to make one thing in this short amount of time. The candy hunt during Halloween was great but this pug and chocolates to add up to 1 box is sad!!! They are going to be losing fans and going to be receiving lots of hate mail for players for the simple fact THEY DID NOT LISTEN TO THE FEED BACK LAST TIME BOUT HOW HARD THAT IT BECAUSE THEY DID IT AGAIN! lol instead of getting upset bout it i just laugh at how awful this is with how hard it is!!!