Autumn Springs

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 25, 2018.

1. School has only just gone into session, but who says you can't go on a little jet-setting adventure, like three weeks into it?

Stay tuned for that noon phone call for an opportunity to win unique and exlusive avatars, items and furniture over the next two weeks!

Exclusive to this event, you will have the opportunity to create two of these event's avatars by collecting Autumn Sensus!

Collect 400 of these Autumn Sensus and they will auto-combine into these beautiful avatars below:

Collect 800 more and you will also receive the VIP versions of these avatars!

Autumn Sensus will be dropping from this event's Boxes (both Regular and Lite) and yes, they are tradeable!

Story Furniture

For this event, we are shaking things up a little bit for furniture! There will be 2 different sets available: Traditional and Onsen!

The Traditional Set, as shown below, will ONLY be available exclusively through the Stories as rewards. To get your hands on these lovely pieces, you will need to complete each and every single story tier!

Look at those nekos!

Event Furniture

The second set of furniture, the Onsen Set, will be available through the usual means: Event Boxes, Decor Boxes, Furniture Store and our brand new Fall Furniture Box! Enjoy!

The Fall Furniture Box

Introducing PIMD's new seasonal Box: The Fall Furniture Box!

This awesome Box will be containing ALL new furniture (except reward or holiday-specific ones) we are releasing over the fall months.

It's going to start off with Autumn Springs furniture, and we'll be adding to it as the fall season goes on.

FOR THE NOOBIES:

Where can I get one?
    They may come as part of rewards from completing your Side Stories during the events! So keep an eye out on that ringing phone on your home screen!

How do I open it?
    Tap on it in your Showcase. When the preview screen comes up, you can tap on the "Open" bar at the bottom of the page to open the box with the Amazing Furniture Key! If you do not have one, you will be prompted to purchase one directly for 15 Extra Credits.

2. Looks amazing ?

3. Awesome!

4. THE CATS THOUGH AHHHHHH

Vo likes this.
  5. cute avatar! (╹◡╹)

6. So many kitties ?

7. Love the avi

8. Furni through stories. I like that idea. ? but the flipping NEKOS. ?

9. Is there only those sets of avis for this hunt?

10. Super cute!!

11. Looooooovin it

12. Ooo i love this

13. Omg the cats are so cute

14. I’m loving the monkeys and cats 