Autumn Springs

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 25, 2018.

1. On this thread, even this page.. it’s explained it was originally meant as 400 not 200

2. Lol lol lol u ata pimp... shut it ??

3. U guys should really keep ur first ad as valid... its not serious or responsible of you to do what you did. To change posts like that... hours after at least, if you have done it minutes later maybe.... maybe could have been understandable... now you should take charge of your actions and be coherent

4. Ata can do anything they please on their created platform tho. They often reward us when server crashes, some bug, etc. they took a bit to notice the mistake because they are actually human. Nobody is perfect here. You’re also getting free furni for reaching hunt tiers which isn’t the norm.

5. He's right tho...it's annoying they changed it but they didn't actually do anything wrong. Other than tease us with their mistake.

6. You can always trade items for em. They're value is gonna be cheap, soon, since they're so easy to get. I got 12 out of 1 box

7. Its missing on the store the second 999 from 2nd hunt furni... i can see it on the picture of the hole dorm. Is other, no the one with monkeys. Like a window

8. So im confused..seeing the toyohira furniture. The bookcase, shelves, desk and above desk seen in the picture. Will we get those items? Or even the neko 999 that has the fish? Cause all ive seen is the other 999 with the cats

9. Are those only Avis

10. ?

11. I believe the window 999ec is the top 10 reward if you look at the leaderboards rewards.

12. I'm assuming when they say the furniture will be for completing hunt tiers that we'll be getting it all. There's usually 2-3 side stories so it'll be coming.

13. Bumping Jean's response.

14. Because of some nerds abusing the alt system, others gotta suffer. ?

15. Thanks to this hunt.. i finally can have furniturez without trading or spending ecs ?

16. Also, a little confused, is it 400 for the first avatar, and then an additional 400 for the VIP (for a total of 800)? Or is it 400 and then an additional 800 (for a total of 1,200)?

18. Total of 1.2k