New Award: Honor Student!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Hi everyone!

We released a new player award: Honor Student! This achievement is meant as a shout out to the players who help make the PimD community an awesome place to hang out.

We'll keep track of players who go above and beyond in the game and on the forums—then we'll dish out the award to players with the best track records.

Thanks!

<3 The Devs

p.s. If you receive the award, but we later find your behavior inappropriate, we reserve the right to take away the achievement.

Guy and Muschi like this.
  2. I'm never gonna get that shit..

3. Lol same charlie. I don't need to prove myself to the developers anyways. I prove it to my closest people and that's all that matters.

4. Oh cool. Maybe 2 years ago or so when I actually cared 

5. Yay you guys posted it like you said you would :p !

6. Lol the devs are gonna play santa… i know i wont make the nice list

7. Oh damn. It's the mod wannabe award 

8. Only kiss-asses will get this award I say farm them all.

9. Will the suck up award be the first one to have stat bonuses I wonder?

Cynic? Me? Never........

10. 

In my opinion, I'm not going to say any names, but this is only going to give a few players even more of a reason to act like they are "high and mighty" when it is convenient for them. Just my opinion on it. I highly doubt most will get it, but we will sure see a lot of people trying now. As I said though, when its "convenient" for them that is.

11. This probably tops the list of useless things the devs have added whilst blowing off the suggestions of the players.

Or should I say "good job!" Will I get the award then?

12. I shall start work on my 'guide to being helpful' right away 

That'll nail me it fo sho

13. No Roy! Watch it have a stat bonus so that we all have to be good boys and girls 

14. Casper I do love that idea! Make sure you give me credit so I can have a chance at the award as well!

There is one upside to this, although it is a sad one. The devs actually took a small break from making this app into a full-blown dating app!

15. Hehe farm awardees… we all know someones gonna do it

16. Mhmm a mod wanna be award? I don't think it is and I beat a lot of players that have been playing for a long time will get this award.

17. Stuiped idea

18. What does the award look like?

Did anybody get the award yet?