New Award: Honor Student!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Pimd isn't going to change at all except the butt kisses will kiss butt even more 

2.  let them do what they do but mods should not get them, they surest got the other award. This award shouldn't be giving out depending on Kcs either

3. I volley with a new person and gave them 200million to help them start playing the game. Can I get the achievement? I also game him the shades to help stats and taught him how to play!!! I'm an outstanding helper to people in the game

4. It's not going to be given out based on kcs. How would that have any bearing on 'being helpful'?

I once posted on a thread that got into 'best of'. I totally deserve the award for helping to entertain the masses 

5. wow a award for doing your job congrats on being lazy

6. Pssshhh no way Jordan is getting this 
    Like 2 years ago I would of tried 
    People who get this award
    Just realize there might be a farm and wall post coming your way 

7. Well there goes that showcase item for me I have two silence and if some isn't being respectful to me I'm not going to run and tell like a little high school child , I'll handle my own problems lol

8. How about you keep track of the people that make PiMD a rotten place and give them a rotten apple award? This way us normal players can more easily identify these people.

9. Of course Meagan would be excited about this. 

10. One Zolt cola on this award going to Mag for taking on the bullies!

11. actually I suggested that they do this since Kaw had a similar thing. Obviously they wanted it on PIMD as well.

12. Hmm. I had something to say. But, I cannot find the words to say so. For my vocabulary consists of mostly profanity...

Hmm

13. Can we vote for people if so I vote for...
    Ghost_ryder ... everytime I had issue or problem he was there nd helped it out..

14. I want that bad apple award :twisted:

15. What a cool award

16. Big stinky meanie award 

17. Will there be a way to recommend people for this? And will this be given out as a one time thing, or ongoing?

18. To That X name:

I like the Bad Apple Award better for those who are not so nice and a twist to it. There's a bonus drop , if your bonus is 15k it drops to 10k just giving an idea lol
    Oh and this award can be seen without trolling there showcase items. Right in front for all to see.

19. I don't like this on several levels.

1: it's completely crawly and kiss ass

2: only a small proportion of the game are active forum users so it's not really fair to narrow down the field so much.

3: not everyone is particularly active on campus, particularly bigger players. I know that I can post on campus once and get 5 follows and my stats are rubbish. When lcbc or VIP do it, those follows are increased massively. Hence a lot avoid campus altogether and talk in pm, cc or 3rd party apps.

4: a lot of people help new players but don't run around tell people that they do it as they aren't seeking glory or recognition, they're actually just being helpful. A friend if mine set up a training club to help new players. I helped him volley a couple of newbies up. I saw them the other day. They're well on the well to lcbc. If I told you the player's name that set that up, you'd all say, 'who', never heard of him.

5: there is no number 5.

6: allowing people to nominate for an award opens up the opportunity for everyone to vote for their friends or even sell nominations if the award has stat boosts. If I volley a newbie to 5088 (like we've always done and people do daily) and the newbie is really grateful and recommends me, should I be given an award at the exclusion of everyone else who does the same?

If it's just an award as in badge of honour then j don't really care. I do however think this award will be the one with stat boosts on it. If so, that's completely unfair and it needs looking into before implementation.

Thanks for reading. If you bothered
    