Celebrity mcm/wcw

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by majin--meg, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Maluma! (real name Juan Luis Londõno Arias) he is a reggaeton singer ️️

2. Elaborate

3. On which part

4. He wants to hear more about your bewbs.

5. Body dysmorphia.

6. The female anatomy is very important, don't judge me :cry:

7. No judgement here, bud. Haha

8. Krysten Ritter

9. Oh, alright. Uh, long story short, I’m still in the recovery process of getting past my anorexia. I’ve had it for eight or so years, along with a few other mental illnesses. All of this made me very obsessive over how my body looks. Now with the focus on my chest area, I’ve always hated having larger boobs for how small I am. I can’t even go half a day wearing a semi-tight dress without having a breakdown because I feel disgusting, hence the issue with body dysmorphia since I have such a focus on them being gross and a flaw.

10. In short it seems like you find them disgusting as in an insecurity. Let a beautiful thing be beautiful

11. She mentally is unable to accept them as beautiful and is going through mental termoil because she doesn't find them beautiful. She also mentioned that it does cause back problems.

A breast reduction is a sensible option. She will still have breasts; they will just be smaller. A reduction =/= a mastectomy.

12. In a short, no amount of recovery nor love has made me happy with them, so I’m just going to get rid of them ??‍♀️

13. Thank you.

14. Yesss she’s so pretty 

15. I'm in the same boat with reduction, but mine is because of back problems associated with large breasts AND scoliosis. Although I have struggled with an ED as well ??

16. Man no way lmao. It’s not very severe like I’ve seen a lot of individuals have, but I have scoliosis too, noticed a weird tilt to my hips a couple years back lol I’ve just been told that since it’s not that bad/it’s not what’s causing most of the pain since my anxiety and such has only fueled the pain from me being tense.

17. Mine's not too severe either; about 30° to the right. But with almost D-cups on top of that, I'm literally in constant pain. 

18. Big boobs are hated by many women, but loved by many men. Why must it be this way??

19. Because they cause severe back pain + bras are very expensive for a good quality one.

20. I’m in between a C and a D, I understand the pain ? I’m going down to probably an A or B tbh /: I want em goneeee, it also helps that both me and my bf like small boobs more lol