Celebrity mcm/wcw

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by majin--meg, Aug 19, 2018.

1. you right tho !!

2. To make this page beautiful I’ll post the gorgeous Alvaro Soler 

go listen to him istg your ears will NUT, especially his song agosto omg ?

3. Yeah I did ?

Doesn’t seem like you have a problem with him if you love him tho but go ?all ?the ?way ?off ?sis?

4. I’ve been caught ?

5. She's over hyped

6. I told you guys from the beginning they have nothing on me so they spread lies about me. They aren't real, they think they're cool. The spread negativity to compensate for their own miserable lives. They won't keep it ? with you. They don't even like each other.

If you want to see me doing better tell me what you think would help. Every constructive opinion matters.

If there's something you don't understand, just ask me to explain it.

7. My Celebrity WCE is the beautiful Lana Parrilla!!

AKA Regina Mills Mayor of Storybrooke

AKA The Evil Queen

AKA Roni who ironically looks like previous hunt avis :lol: ;)

8. Love how no one has commented on this name ?

9. Her performances aren't that good compared to Lana Rhoades

10. Lmao ok she’s practically a goddess with endless talent but go off ig

11. We should all just uhhhhh

love and admire

Joji because he is

Actually the purest boy that I love and want to hug forever

12. I don't consider any woman a goddess nor do I idolize any gender on the same level as God.

We all have endless talent, we just have to tap into it and practice.

I've just seen a lot better looking females than her recently within one day and it makes me wonder... why are most women only considered "models" by our society if they're toothpicks (skinny asf)? I read a Vogue study that 67% of women are "fat," which makes me smh. It's just weird when the women with meat on their bones normally look better, yet, being damn near anorexic is the definition of "beautiful" to our blind, ignorant society.

As a woman, do you think beauty should be based off a woman's weight? Especially when men aren't based off their weight?

13. Lmao really? You think men aren’t shamed for weight? Sure, people profit off of targeting the female audience when it comes to weight related things, but men face strict standards more often than you seem to believe, they just aren’t as used for profit.

Imo weight, height, any physical thing shouldn’t have to do with beauty. Beauty simply has to do with having qualities that are aesthetically pleasing. My bf was p overweight when I met him and I was severely underweight, but none of that mattered because what’s beautiful is who the actual person is.

14. I mean, we aren't shamed for weight as much as women are. Even as a child growing up, I never understood why guys preferred skinny women with fake body parts. To this day, I still don't understand it. I believe that no one is actually ugly, some just are less appealing than others physically.

15. Yeah it’s been getting worse and worse as far as implants and stuff go. I mean if getting an implant makes a woman finally happy and content with herself, that’s fine and all, but so many girls are getting literally addicted to it because so many men find that attractive for some reason /: I mean I’m over here actually wanting less boob lmao 

16. I don’t even think I need to say her name at this point

17. I dont do celebrities sorry

18. Who him is

19. LOL

20. Don't sleep on Michael B Jordan bruh he's so fiiine 