WHY CAN'T I STOP BULLYING?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Texasmade, Mar 25, 2019.

1. There’s a thing that happens to most women who end up in an abusive relationship. Basically the man seems so charming and nice, definitely not someone who would be an abuser. Then bam! They get abused and struggle to get out.

2. Cognitive behavioral therapy and a psychiatrist. You might need some medication to control impulsive behavior. Trust me, it'll improve your quality of life A LOT!!!

3. My ex tried to stab me a while back at our motel. I choked that b I t c h out and gave her 2 black eyes. Cops still took me to jail. Women got it made when it comes to the law..

4. Where you abusing her before that? Because if you were what she did can be considered self defense.

5. Can I hire you?

6. Either way, that's not a normal nor a sane relationship. If a part tries to stab and the other part beats hard, something is definitely WAAAAAAAAY wrong. At the minor sign of violence from one side, the best to do is to run away before getting more involved or trapped in it under threats, or before ending up having a restriction order. And if you realize and admit that you commit violent acts towards people (like you do), refrain from having close relationships until you get yourself checked up by professionals.
    I speak from experience (in my case, only verbal violence and impulsiveness).

8. Yes

9. No she's the reason I beat women now.

10. So you wanna change or not? You sound dumb asf rn

11. Beating women or bullying people isn't so simple to explain. There must be more reasons, maybe deep in the past, for such behavior. It's usually repeated patterns from the childhood.

12. Was that the joke? Or you serious?

13. Lol yikes what is this

14. My uncle use to bully me and slap the s h I t out of me as a kid. My dad use to make fun of me and put me down. And my friend use to bully me. Even beat the s h I t out of me one time.

15. There it is! Troubled childhood!

16. You have a Napoleon Complex, OP.

17. Scott leaves and now we have this, I will trade with ata, this guy for Scott

18. I use to ask Myself what's so wrong with me that these people in my life don't like me and mistreat me. Now I suffer from severe anxiety,low self esteem and depression..

19. I never understood..

20. Rt
    I miss his broken English