Welcome New PIMD Mods!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Love this ?️?? and congratulations ️

2. :0

3. I'm here to troll. So.
    tl;dr XD

4. Congratulations y'all <3

5. Congratulations ️

6. CONGRATS ALL!!!

7. Congratsss ??

8. Congratulations!!!

Kaho likes this.
  9. why. ain't. i. a mod.

10. Well you’re silenced rn so that doesn’t seem like a good selling point

11. CONGRATULATIONS

12. Welcome and Congradulations ! All New Moderators 

13. This is the only last and final thing I’ll say upon this Thread, I personally Apologize to All ATA Staff and Moderators who felt Harassed or Abused by my comments, I just want the best interest for this game and having been here since 2010 in and out I’ve seen Good things come and bad things come, to me personally I have seen more bad Come and in my own personal opinion this current team could do better with their creativity and support.

I just have the best hopes and wishes for the community as a whole I do wish the New Mods the best of luck however I will be skeptical of them as I have always been skeptical of new Moderators all across ATA Games I have my own opinions about the Current selection of Moderators as do the rest of this community.

Anyhow Good luck to you all,
    Happy Gaming I’m gonna Go back to KAW

14. At least you apologized :) Just note that you cant judge a cover by its book :) wait... wrong way

15. I mean I will and I do fully intend to, I have apologized yes but my standpoint and opinion has not changed. I was just being courteous as I do admit I may have went haywire with it my opinion has so far only changed with one of the new mods the rest yet to me are still a mystery. Anywho I ask that I do not be mentioned further in this Thread thank you

16. This was unexpected, but the fact you acknowledged you reacted poorly over the situation and apologised for it, is appreciated. I commend you for being one of few to actually own up to it. Maybe you'll change your mind about us wee lil mods in time. Until then, happy gaming to you too! ?

17. How can I become a moderator?

18. Wait til ata is in need and then apply but not knowing means you have a lot to study up on

19. Whoohoo welcome

20. Thank you everyone...even the dissenter(s). I’ve seen numerous threads over the years introducing new mods. It always goes exactly like this- numerous congratulations, numerous people protesting and claiming some people don’t deserve it, people claiming that new mods are unknown people. It baffles me that players can expect to know everyone in a game with thousands of players. Players can contribute in different ways, and by no means does not being chose mean that someone doesn’t contribute in their own way. Give people a chance. I promise you, all us newbies are going to do our best?