UPDATED! [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

like you could literally take sharpie or paint on your face and call it makeup anyway. go use some mud in the back yard and attempt to give yourself highly exaggerated contours.

2. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

3. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

Oh. My. God! I can’t wait to see all these videos  who will be the next pimd MUA? ?

This contest is Gnomey Approved [swishy sparkly sounds]

4. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

Do I have to use my own face??

Could I like... Do a this?

In tutorial form?

5. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

Note to PIMD players - The camp aesthetic is defined as being poor taste, and ironic. It's over the top, it's garish, it's bright, or big, it's too much.

Nothing is out of bounds. You don't have to be "good" at makeup. You don't have to be female. You don't have to know what you're doing. You can use facepaint, non toxic markers, decals, embellishments, glitter, feathers. Pick a theme to make it easier, and run with it. A little creativity is all it takes! If you think it looks bad, GOOD, you're probably doing it perfect.

With that being said, I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with! This is one of my FAVOURITE aesthetics and one I take inspiration from on nights in the city with my girl gang. Now... to try and muster the courage to participate myself. I. Hate. Cameras. ??

6. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

Dooooo it! ? Its just for a few hundred of your closest friends!

7. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

^So true.

8. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

I'd actually be really good at this I think but I don't like my face  can I produce someone else's video for them

9. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

USING MUD TO CONTOUR EXTREME CAMP

10. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

Moooor! Deuta, deja ai castigat de pe acum, daca nu premiul, cel putin niste extra follows

11. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

Uhh no

12. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

O I miss Kitten.. she would have killed it.. she is pure camp for me..

Deuta you look beautiful.. your make-up is amazing, hairdo is beautiful and your voice is sweet.. ATA would surely appreciate your effort.. but don't worry people would post their videos soon..

Go Camp!!

13. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

Its fine I cant wait to see all the entries. :)

14. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

:( Kitten come home :(

15. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

no but like, literally, you could do that and call it camp and then it would be camp. i think people are imagining when ata says "makeup tutorial" that they gotta go the instagram mua route or whatever :lol:

16. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

17. Re: [CONTEST] Glam for Camp!

I know camp fashion is great for this reason. People just need to think roller derby or messy drag but way less effort for this typa thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.