Upcoming Changes + New Chat and Dorm Towers!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 23, 2018.

1. I just updated, and I'd like to add that I dislike how squished profiles are. Wider is better.

Stats should still be displayed as [stats]Strength/Intelligence[/stats](Strength/intel)

In stead of being one on top of the other.
    I like the preview for chat, but maybe a preview for forums could be implemented?

Showcase should ba larger, Recent Gifts should be shown, and a new way of barcoding names will have to be developed because you arbitrarily made I's and L's too easy to distinguish.

Why do that?

I like a lot about this update but it focuses too heavily on the aesthetics of avatars which nobody cares about.
    EVERYTHING on profile is too cramped looking at it. Status bars always scroll and can't be read in a glance, same for names above a certain number oc characters, you rammed titles off which were funny and useful for many clubs.

Seeing all tutors will also change pvp dynamics which is eh. Not sure about that.
    Nobody cares about "Popularity"
    Followers =/= popularity.
    The people with the highest friend counts are usually just rp noobs who add everyone. Perhaps input a subscription type where you can "like" an account if you like them in stead of adding them as a friend, and keep friending separate.

Having friends in pm is functional unlike being liked.

2. MUST SAY THAT I LOVE THAT YOU DISPLAY CURRENT ENERGY IN THE BATTLE SCREEN, BUT MAYBE REPLACE THE CASH OUT (WE KNOW) WITH TIME UNTIL REGEN?

that would be perfect ?

4. I agree with everyone's posts above^ I just hate how a new window pops up when you hire someone, and like 5 error/"hold on" messages pop up after you pressed it once. And, why when you eavesdrop someone, you don't see their dorm anymore?

5. How can I undo my update tbh pls I don't like this ?

6. Pero why tho

7. I can't read anything on the new profile setup, important things like club hirevalue and showcase are made smaller while irrelevant things like friends list are front and center. Why??

8. Hate the new profile update and the club announcements in cc!

9. Go back 3 years you guys had it right then why keep changing stuff

10. The old way was better, it's to squished together.

11. Agreed

12. I do like the way the Ava is but the rest, my eyes are crossing lol

13. Yeah not a fan. I get it new updates keep things exciting but things should still be labeled, mainly for new people. Highly don't like that members accepting/leaving shows up in club chat. Highly unnecessary. Also I enjoy having a club title/announcement in club chat because it does alert members of changes or parties, etc.

14. They keep adding new things which is good to keep it fresh but I feel like they are going for a much younger user then what they want...

15. Literally feel like I'm reading the back of a Hasbro toy box... All squished and condensed... Yuck, please, take it back. The dorm looks less detailed and... Just, way more bland. I don't know... Just my view. To be honest. Not a fan

16. I like turtles

17. Yes pls.

18. ^^

19. Honestly the old format thing was better, this new ones kinda ugly and confusing :,(

20. I can't see how much money I have when hiring tutors. Very inconvenient. I get you're trying to modernize, but it's not very attractive I'm sorry.