Tips for Contacting Support and Getting a Faster Response

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is all bullshit I tried everyday for two weeks e mail and nothing fixed

2. What's a speaker item and how come I don't have any?

3. What is a speaker item?

4. Speaker is an item that allows you to talk in campus chat. Speakers are purchasable from the store and they cost 1 extra credit. Extra credits can be bought from the nurse through IAP(in app purchase) or you have a 2% of earning them with each successful completion of jobs.
    _Warrior

5. If we reset, could we get our real life money back?

6. Can i be put on the moderator wish list?

7. No you will not get your real money back from reseting.

8. Resident Advisor Application

If you wish to become a moderator, send an email to support@athinkingape.com explaining...
    •Why you think you would be a good moderator
    •What you have down to help the community(making guides, answer questions)
    •Do you report violators of the ToU to mods or devs
    •What region your from(asia, north America, oceania, etc)
    •Have you been silenced or violated ToU in any other way
    •game name: PimD
    •Your name in game

I wish you the best of luck! :)
    _Warrior

9. I have a question. Pimd send me a message i will get over 25million back . But i only got maybe 2 million back?

10. Nevermind i found it was in my atm

11. I want a refund  I spent so much money on this game now it's useless to even play 

12. Wow...spamming auto emails? Are you serious?

13. What if I lost my UDID? Can I still get back my old acc? Pls help and advice, thanks in advance

14. Account Transfers
    If you wish to get your username back you must transfer your account to your new iDevice.

If you have the device finding how is simple.

1. Connect your iDevice to the computer and open iTunes
    2. In iTunes select your iDevice
    3. Select the summary tab
    4. Click on the entry labeled Serial Number, the entry will change to Identifier and display your device's UDID

When you do not have the iDevice then you must find the UDID using this method.

Here is How you do it...
    When you don't have your old device you use the device back up files. The file name is the 40 digit udid plus the date of the sync. On a Mac it is stored under... "Home"-> Library -> Application Support -> MobileSync -> Back up
    It is stored on Windows at
    C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Apple\COmputer\MobileSync\Backup\
    Windows hides these folders so you need to turn on "show hidden files"

Once you have obtained both of the devices' UDID, then you must click here to conduct the transfer. Enter both UDIDs in the correct boxes. Then, provide your original username in the top box and hit transfer.

Congratulations you have successfully transferred your account from one iDevice to another. :D

15. Please tell me how to upgrade!! Thank you!!!

16. I'm wondering about a device history error. What does this mean and what do I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.