Tips for Contacting Support and Getting a Faster Response

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gangster is right that the developers need a rest, but I would recommend just asking questions on my question thread. For reporting you can report to a RA or me(only if no RA or online) .
    The Helper
    _Warrior

2. Warrior players should report stuff directly to RAs. We will read and respond to wall posts when we get on. Or you can find us in our pal group "pimd mods contact".

3. I like her idea better
    The Helper
    _Warrior

4. Hi I can't join groups on pal for a reason which is unknown I will make a new account and see if it is any better sorry for the suggestion it's just I want to help and work my way up to being a mod i am always on forums like I live on thm so I just wanna help thx helper warrior

5. What do u think


    P. 
    R. 
    O.
    T. 
    E. 
    C 
    T. 
    E. 
    D.
     by gangster-bloke u

6. I am vee33 I was volley a tut n it didn't give me my money it was 300 mil

7. I am trying to get my money bak 300 mil n no 1 has contacted me yet

8. Aka a way to make it easier for devs to sift through emails

9. Who do we talk to about silenced accounts.I've been silenced and have no clue why!

10. halls, email support

11. In accordance with the use words and complete sentences post here is my complete sentence. Google translator is a piece of fucking shit, it don't work half the fucking time, it makes words sound very different them the fucking meaning, so here is my favorite word to say "fuck you for that".

Dreadlord_Anubis says fuck off.

12. Agreed with dreadlord_Anubis post

13. Ok I am sorry

14. How do u did the udid

15. Finding Your UDID When You Still Have Your iDevice
    1.)Connect your iDevice to the computer and open iTunes
    2.)In iTunes select your iDevice
    3.)Select the summary tab
    4.)Click on the entry labeled Serial Number. The entry will change to Identifier and display your device's UDID
    _Warrior

16. to tedious but a good effort support team puts in I try and get any information about my account there and I only have to wait like two hours!!! and judging how many people play this game thats really not that bad so KEEP ON SUPPORT TEAM

17. My user name is Krenzer. I would like to reset my account. My last login date was October 5, 2011 and I can't remember when my first login date was, maybe sometime last year. I currently live in Colorado. Thank you

18. Email support@athinkingape.com with that information, you reason for reseting, and that you want to reset on pimd.
    _Warrior

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.