Tips for Contacting Support and Getting a Faster Response

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funny lololol

2. I have a few questions:
    • How should I talk to support about becoming unsilenced?
    • Where should I suggest things?

3. You just email support stating the reason why you should be unsilenced(please do not send in multiple emails as they will close the case) and just suggest things too support and they will pass on to the devs

4. Support@athinkingape.com
    Include:
    Your in game name (ID)
    Game (pimd)
    Description of your problem.

All is found in page one of this thread.

For suggestions You can either Use the feedback button which is found on your page. Scroll the screen to the left. Or you can use the same email address.

5. I lost my oud account can I have it back user name is_am_the_one_you_want

6. I Was Silenced For Saying Lesbian. I Am Lesbian So I Wasn't Trying To Offend Anyone. But Now I Have This Name. This Is My First Offense. I Was Wondering If I Could Get My Name Back

7. Pretty sure that there was more to your silence than you just saying lesbian. If you've been renamed, your name broke the ToU. Email support and see if it's possible to change to a more appropriate username, if not you'll have to pay extra credits to get a better one. Be careful what you choose. If in doubt, ask a mod

8. RoyalCuzImLoyalToDesHoes-Rach- . Was My Name If You Are Allowed To Say It And It's Not Censored Why Is It A Problem

9. Not sure because my name was TheseHoesAintLoyal before.

We have a new set of mods so don't get shocked over it.

10. Pretty sure it's the 'h' word part of your old name. Contact support and see what they say. Wouldn't like to predict which way they'll go on that.

11. Actually its not.. New mods new rules. I've had hoes in my name.. And hoes aren't even filtered so you can text it, scary 

12. I send support pics of my vacations, family get togethers, and my cooking skills.

All they ever say back is "Do you have the wrong email?" ? 3 Christmases later, tons of food cooked, I do not have the wrong email!

13. all those nooby questions

14. I mean I'm pretty sure that's why they renamed, can't think of any other reason why they'd have done it. Whether it's correct or not I have no idea

15. Can I Get My Name Back

16. Hoes isn't filtered because it can refer to a gardening tool. Sometimes, context comes into play with certain things. The context you used it in is what made it inappropriate.

17. Eh all rules are based on interpretation. I got silenced for saying ass once (shout to my rp homie papi).

18. Hose is a garden tool, not hoes. Yall need to censor the word so people would know.

19. Hoe is a garden tool. It's in Minecraft. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.