NEW FEATURE Timer Boxes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 8, 2018.

1. You have other boxes to open?

2. Yeah, it doubled my current box with one more who's ready to open and I received one more lately for finishing a party which is on the 'owned' list waiting for opening lol

3. You can only open one box at a time just keep that in mind

4. What happens if you opened the mini puzzle box before you had the timer. Cause seriously, I didn't know it was a thing until earlier today.

5. Thank you to the development team and everyone involved for allowing this to happen.

6. If it doubled your box it could just be a bug

7. I never got my puzzle box

8. I already updated, but I didn’t gt the box duh?

9. Not available on iPad?

10. If you can download pimd you can get this feature

11. Wow, finally ??thank Ata

12. I wish u would be able to buy the furniture in the store like other boxes especially since its not tradeable.I have the worst luck when it comes to getting drops from boxes & even partys now since I've yet to get a box lol but I want the warm welcome 999 soooo bad. I really like this time concept though & the furniture, fully support<3

13. Why can’t they be traded?

14. It’s only first real day, give it time before counting your luck out

It’s completely free in getting the boxes and opening them (except for using ex to open quicker) trading isn’t really needed

15. I updated my app and I don’t have the feature/button but I’ve gotten a box:( help!

16. Okay I’m glad it’s not just me!

17. If y’all have the update from today installed, uninstall and reinstall. If nothing changes send a help ticket

18. So I switched to this accountant got a mini box and me being me wanting to complete the story I opened it before I looked at anything and the app wasn't updated so now I have no mini box for the story and IDK what to do lol any one else or just me??

19. That worked! Tysm?