The Mother of Conventions

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 13, 2017.

1. This hunt sucks?

2. There was a Harry Potter in autumn of 2016 already tho!

3. Yeah but you need to be in Top 10 to get her.

4. Top 10 and 100, but still, my point remains

5. It will be nice if I gotten all my furniture from last hunt.. Every time I opened a box, I didn't have my furniture.. But this hunt..IDK if I like it. TBH they need give us more days

6. ohh! I joined 2 months ago so I didn't know... Maybe another? It's been 10 years since the first book...

7. Why does the chick on the box look like Ygrett? Where is that avi?

8. They've done GoT stuff multiple times so I'd bet there'll be something loosely HP based again in future, but not a whole hunt. Just my guess tho ? (+ slytherin ftw)

9. I love the mother of drgaon

10. what's with the furniture drop rate from ec boxes? SERIOUSLY? Spam 20 boxes and get 2 furniture pieces? Fml

11. I just wanted to ask, wtf y'all been feeding that hypnocat onna avi? Fat ass avatar.

12. This hunt is awesome! The female cat avatar isn't great but if it gets the diversity peeps to shut up then so be it.

13. 12/13f, be less awful next time you wanna crap on average body types lole

14. Awhh so sweet. Someone's salty. Lmfao. I'm allowed to have a opinion and say what I want at the end of the day. Plus, didn't even notice you hit me because I'm barely active with no money out. Just now noticed the incs after 20 hours LOL. If you're going to hit/farm someone, please make sure they care first. I'd hate for you to waste time...again. :)

15. Cool I guess