[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. As someone who spends most of my time in a wheelchair or on crutches I highly support this

Muschi likes this.
  2. Highly Support ️

Muschi likes this.
  3. Support. 

Muschi likes this.
  4. Support af

Muschi likes this.
  5. Sorry! I wanted her to have a prosthetic arm but I didn't know how to draw it so I made it look like a ball jointed doll. (Also I was tired from the lineart that I wanted to share this quickly)

Nothing glorified for cutting becuase I had really close family members who committed suicide.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  6. Support❣️

Muschi likes this.
  7. Coming from a caretaker of a bedridden patient (my uncle) you have my full support.

Muschi likes this.
  8. I like the avis referenced to videogames. League of legends avis pls 

9. Support

Muschi likes this.
  10. Full support

Muschi likes this.
  11. Are you implying that playing League of Legends is a handicap

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. I can't find a photo but wasn't there a blue haired guy with a breathing mask or sumthin would that Avi count but yes

I SUPPORT THIS IDEA

Muschi likes this.
  13. I know which one you're talking about. The avi was based off a K-pop idol that was wearing it as a fashionable accessory, and wasn't a representation of someone with an actual disability.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. support!!

Muschi likes this.
  15. lmaoo

16. [/quote]I know which one you're talking about. The avi was based off a K-pop idol that was wearing it as a fashionable accessory, and wasn't a representation of someone with an actual disability.[/quote]
    I didn't know that okk

17. Support!

Muschi likes this.