[Support] Handicap Avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sanguine, May 5, 2019.

1. Thanks patty, I appreciate everything ️

Muschi likes this.
  2. Support!

Muschi likes this.
    Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  4. Female has dwarfism, Male is missing arm

Muschi likes this.
  5. I personally would love an avi, that was on crutches or even in a wheelchair? But I would hate for these people to be in like the hospital or in a gown or anything, just normal people. Arm missing, or cancer?

I personally had a knee surgery in February and I'm currently in a wheelchair first the time being but the fact I can one day stand up and walk again and I know others can't gives me a whole new respect for people who use wheelchairs, like this pushing yourself around thing is no joke ? my arms have a ton of muscle ♀ now!

6. Or if we could make are own

7. No thanks

8. HIGHLY SUPPORT!

Muschi likes this.
  9. We aren't all that tech savvy and this i know is a ton of extra work for programmers and can cause more glitches and fails on the app because the coding are endless

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. 100% support!!!!! My sister is physically disabled and a graphic artists. Representation for characters with disabilities is one of her platforms. Will post some Avatar ideas when I talk to her later. I was so excited to see this I had to post immediately!

11. I didn’t even notice this hunts male avi was disabled until I saw your post. I love both Avis! Great hunt to fit them into, just flows well!

12. Support?

Muschi likes this.
  13. Support

Muschi likes this.
  14. This avi from the last GoT hunt only had one arm top10-100

Muschi likes this.
  15. Support

Muschi likes this.
  16. I work with students who are differently abled and this would be such an awesome way of inclusion into PIMD! FULL SUPPORT ?

17. This is actually a wicked idea. They could be special Olympic style, like the racing chairs or basketball. They could have guide animals or awesome decorated prosthetics!

Muschi likes this.