Sugar Rush! - Open Buckets until Friday!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Sugar Rush!

ATA is even screwing over their income source now. You know revenues must be bad when they don't even cater to CC clubs any more..

2. Re: Sugar Rush!

Ok wow I get the random drop for the candy but 1 pug a party ? That too if lucky seriously?

3. Re: Sugar Rush!

Nice hunt, much better than the last one :lol: drops are  though

4. Re: Sugar Rush!

MAGA!!

5. Re: Sugar Rush!

The old avis should have been made purchasable

6. Re: Sugar Rush!

Bless your soul for bringing this back!!

7. Re: Sugar Rush!

This hunt needs to be modified before too many people a too pissed to even want to try

8. Re: Sugar Rush!

I see Apes are hard at work deleting comments again. Maybe if they spent less time policing comments and more towards actual development, they wouldn't have to do this so much...

9. Re: Sugar Rush!

I have to give it to you ATA, you really are great at raising our hopes before you crush them with your greed.

10. Re: Sugar Rush!

I love this type of hunt!

11. Re: Sugar Rush!

That's why you are single...

12. Re: Sugar Rush!

Why are the pugs dropping?

13. Re: Sugar Rush!

I'm not single :?

14. Re: Sugar Rush!

moneBut they'll still make money with buying ecs to gift the candies instead of partying.

15. Re: Sugar Rush!

Oh so you can only get the candies by using ec?

16. Re: Sugar Rush!

Another way to get people to spend ec. Well done ata!

17. Re: Sugar Rush!

I like the concept of the hunt, but I became uninterested when I read that it'll take 20 candies to get a full basket when the candy itself is already a rare drop, just to most likely get a cheap item. Unless you're going to increase the drop rates, I'll only open 1-3 buckets this whole event. This event is all about ECs. Good job, another event that would've been cool but you have to pay to win. :D

18. Re: Sugar Rush!

No drops from cc or ppa?

19. Re: Sugar Rush!

I was excited about this hunt, for obvious reasons. There is a witch avi. But after 1 Halloween party and 1 cat cafe, I'm over it. I'm not going to spam ec gifts for a tiny chance to get a decent item. Ty ata for making me like the game again, for an hour. It was great.

20. Re: Sugar Rush!

Wow I think ATA removed my comment about calling you out on the fact you're missing a chromosome (assuming) bet I'll get forum banned now. Take care y'all and I love censorship!

But I am on topic though ATA, I think you should raise your drop rate.

Will I still get banned now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.