SFW#?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, May 15, 2018.

1. Accurate 

2. Only 1 and it only last less than a week lol

3. Can we know why you're being sf?

4. I refused to break RS and told a handful of people to suck my nuts basically. Then, I farmed their RS’s as retaliation and then people became butthurt.

5. 1 but for 3 years

6. You show the loses how about the wins probably more than you can count. Your the one who decided to hit me first.

7. The President of your club declared sfw on me and that is why you are getting hit. You are probably new to sfw, but that is kind of how it works when your club engages in one. It is pointless to show all of the hits and fails your many team members had, because that would take up a lot of the thread and also... you all have higher stats than I do. Some of you more than twice and are failing... Which is what that post is showing. The picture of your fails is a direct response to “You’ve been dtw 24/7”. I didn’t think I really needed to say that but... yeah.? Cheers!

8. Low-key funny asf.

9. Are sfw that are only threats counting? ?

10. So many people care about you chill… i'm jealous :(

11. I care about you old friend?

12.  My teacup is overflowing....

13. Honestly.... same  ️ ️ ️

14. Yeah homie. You get farmed when you hit random clubs-- like a child that needs attention. So we got you booboo, we gotcho. Ya and Gintoki got farmed into inactivity I know because I got bored with him but at least Gin is actually funny lol. We got you booboo!

15. "Farmed into inactivity" couldn't be me thouugghhhh 
    I like gin though

16. Some people's stats on here don't reflect being in a sfw...

17. Some people stats don't reflect that they are here to party or farm ?

18. First of all, Welcome to my thread ?
    There was nothing random about it my guy. Get your facts straight “homie” or at least learn to read. Someone in your club is the RS of one of those fails I posted. I’m not complaining about being farmed... I’m used to it.
    I simply answered the question I was asked. As for you... I won’t go inactive from being farmed and I don’t intend to cf. If I go inactive, it will be because I outgrew the game, not because of anything any of you 550 plus so called farmers do. Good luck with whatever point it is that you are trying to prove?‍♂️. As far as being funny... for the past 4 weeks that I have been active on WC a new person has told me everyday I’ve been on, that the things I posted on WC that I made their day...

making a new person smile or feel better everyday > your opinion of my humor.

... and the original posts asks a question that you failed to answer btw.