SFW#?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, May 15, 2018.

1. O soz. I didn't know :(

2. Every been farmed by 3 leaderboard clubs at once? :^( this was on my alt when it was still my main though
    the cf was an apology that I didn't give if I remember correctly

3. Well most of them aren't on the leaderboard for being farmers

4. Deleting my reply because I'd rather not talk to someone who likes powdered jelly donuts. It's a sin tbh ? where are all the christian forum regs when you need them

5. Can I strip in your pm instead?

6. Julie, riven is calling you. And pray you don't like powdered jelly donuts

7. 5 of the 6 clubs that have members farming me are in the top 25

8. Idek, 8 or 9 maybe? Cause a racist Canadian, his rs and his club of butt buddies were whipped by some loose virtual pùssy dat most likely smelled like Red Lobster's raw seafood when it goes bad... and decided to farm me over it. She got a fake apology and her whipped slave got farmed a few times afterwards and he cf'd by giving up misc. Her and like 3 other friends were included in the 8-9 people. I was maybe 6mcs back then?

9. So how many clubs? 1? And also I have to assume it was on an alt since you have so many.

10. You guys know who is adorable? Chill is adorable

12. 2-3 tbh but then they won't strip me!☹️ I wanted to Ug or some shii during that. Nope didn't happen ☹️

13. At the same time, maybe 2-3. In terms of clubs, I believe the first "big" Ascension war was 7 clubs vs us. I think 3-4 of those clubs were top 10 VIP, and the rest were in the top 100 or 50.

In the Terror sfw, when I joined Terror's side I think it was more like 10 clubs vs us lol. Clubs included Immortals, Harem, Playmates, DEMO, Distant Society, which were all top 15 VIP at the time.

# of sfw's I've been in..... well there are too many to count. It ranges from small ones to large ones.i was mostly constantly in sfw from 2011 - 2014.

14. I don’t think being in Sfw and getting farmed are interchangeable.

15. Well if entire clubs tell other clubs to kick you because you’re in sfw... then I’m pretty sure they’ve declared sfw on you...?‍♂️

16. Not your club... I mean you alone.

17. That wasnt specified.

Alone sfw's at the same time would probably still be 2-3.

18. That’s why I specified it...?

19. Someone’s running out of things to do on here while dtw 24/7 ?

20. I’ve been mainly in forums since 2015. You must be new.