Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I brought you up cuz youre the first person that crosses my mind when i hear the words dumb and ugly. Nothing personal buddy

2. All jokes aside, the whole "dumb" and "ugly" aspect doesn't describe me. I might post dumb things as a way to get my point across, but you've never seen me. For you to go to that point of lying shows how gay you are to be so obsessed with me. It doesn't matter that you're gay, it's just no means no. You don't see me worried about you enough to lie about something ridiculous.

3. But i have seen you. I even use u as a scale to measure ugliness. Like 10 jaco is the ugliest

4. Can we all agree that Skylar is a ho though

TheBoobFairy and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. You know what? Cool. Claim I'm ugly to these hoes. I don't need anyone tryna holla at me anyways. I have more important sh it to take care of. Thank you.

6. If I agree, she'll kill me and Nilla will roast me. I'm not ready for that smoke rn

7. Writing shîtty poems aint important shït

8. No one in their right mind would holla at you tho, so dont worry

9. Omg I love thisss ?

10. ^ that doesn’t even look like fried chicken ?

11. Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

13. Have never seen jacob but ik he's a qt

14. I'M SQUEALING

15. I stand corrected you are clearly a fried chicken, exact twins

16. Idk you OR this situation but don’t call me a hœ

17. ^ you did take part in satoshi's lil shenanigans tho i don't think you can be acting all self-righteous

18. Is this real? Looks like it was face swapped with a dude at the corner lot

19. It’s not real, doesn’t even look like cereal tbh like the fried chicken case

20. dis me. FeLt CuTe MiGhT dElEtE lAtEr