Search Bar for showcase

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LaraAmor, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Supporting this. Also I want the search bar to not only search by name but also their stats. Thank you 

2. Support 100%!!

3. Use your battle list or go to the tutor page and enter the hire value most associated with those stats

4. No dear ? I mean the stats of the items ? Thanks tho

5. O ok. Don't call me "dear" though

6. I found out that you have to load your whole friendlist first by scrolling all the way to the last person of your friendlist for it to stop scrolling up and for the search to work. It works for me but im not sure about others.

7. I found out that you have to load your whole friendlist first by scrolling all the way to the last person of your friendlist for it to stop scrolling up and for the search to work. It works for me but im not sure about others.

8. I found out that you have to load your whole friendlist first by scrolling all the way to the last person of your friendlist for it to stop scrolling up and for the search to work. It works for me but im not sure about others.

9. I found out that you have to load your whole friendlist first by scrolling all the way to the last person of your friendlist for it to stop scrolling up and for the search to work. It works for me but im not sure about others.

10. I found out that you have to load your whole friendlist first by scrolling all the way to the last person of your friendlist for it to stop scrolling up and for the search to work. It works for me but im not sure about others.

11. I found out that you have to load your whole friendlist first by scrolling all the way to the last person of your friendlist for it to stop scrolling up and for the search to work. It works for me but im not sure about others.

12. I found out that you have to load your whole friendlist first by scrolling all the way to the last person of your friendlist for it to stop scrolling up and for the search to work. It works for me but im not sure about others.

13. No it breaks for me too if I have any notifications... It makes adding people to group chats impossuble. I hope a.t.a can debug friends lists.

14. Ffs sorry, PIMD was being a little crap arse. I can't even delete the spam ?