Search Bar for showcase

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LaraAmor, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Being sobr is weird wastd is goodrer

2. to be fair, i discovered the "holding down item" thing during trades while i was somewhat high, accidentally. i had to reassure myself the next day when i wasn't 50% high that it was real.

3. Oh, drinking and driving is no joke. Don't do it. It's a horrible idea. But, PIMD is not driving.

And a search bar WOULD be extremely helpful.

4. Why I did it lots n was fine till a tree atackd my car ? fưckn cưnt. N now sinse that I got no car n cant get new one

5. If you can hear a liver crying, you may want to consider taking more or less drugs, depending on your intake now. Have a drink and trade overpriced pixels... And get mad when you have to scroll through a bunch of stuff...<_<

6. To be fair, you also have "suicide" in your name. I am not sure which of us has an easier time dealing with.... Things. <_<

7. Support for showcase. Imagine old players showcase. Annoying ASF.

8. Can someone pls laugh at this. I made it myself

9. this is what they should be considering and taking notes on, not removing things from their natural state..

10. Dw i laughed at it

Talisker_Storm and Jahi like this.
  11. !!!

Talisker_Storm likes this.
  12. ty for appreciating my genius

13. It's just a stupid name and has nothing to do with the way I handle my everyday life but okay.

14. Tbh, I support anything that would make looking through a showcase easier, especially when trading. I have way to much furniture clogging up trades, and I imagine it'll only get worse.

15. You have my support

16. !!!

Talisker_Storm likes this.
  17. Support! This is needed for those players who has 20pages of showcase. Saves time