[Round 3] Update war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 25, 2019.

1. LOL THIS MAN “GOING INACTIVE”

2. Also if mods was to disqualify a team for suspicion of piloting they should be disbanding every single club on this game and shutting down the whole war because gaurenteed every team has had at least 1 person piloted during this whole war as well as 90% of pimd including mods that either pilot others or get piloted themselves. Period

3. this coming from a girl who twist things to prove a point ? try again.

Anyway congratulations on the win you deserve it.

4. What would mods gain from having a favorite team? Ata obviously were able to prove misconduct or they wouldn't have made this decision

5. Well said!

6. Misconduct lol y'all got outplayed and spanked by a team of noobs so yall cried about it dragons lost the war and sharks all got a crate because unlike dragons they deserved the advancement but didnt get it

7. I’m so glad my wars were drama free 

8. Im hoping that people who didn’t participate in the both wars get what they deserve which is a 0 crate.  but with how the mods and ata “deliberate” things, i think it will all depend on favoritism.

9. Agreed and I did try

10. You didnt even join

11. I wasnt in the war, I never said if they had a favorite or not. I could care less tbh

13. 10000000% Agreed, well said tbh!

"Our ToU states that we do not take action on private channels"
    Glad to see well xD
    Anyways goodluck everyone, its a lesson that rules are meant to be broken.Ciao Adios! Xx

14. Not for second round because I was sleepy and didn't want be a cow for anybody ? but I did join all the previous ones so pick something else to talk about?

15. Okay so I don’t really care for the tea, who is Snake competing against next? 

16. So Shark get disqualified yet Dragon members did the exact same thing (And there is proof of it) yet they get deemed the winners... Sounds like abit of favoritism to me, not to mention the stacking of that team to start with...

17. This is true. It’s sad that only the Sharks have been disqualified because they were the only ones reported. If the mods are to make a rule, they best find a way to catch the rule breakers all thru out the war, not only when someone reports something. Otherwise people are gonna keep breaking the rules hoping they won’t get caught, and if they do they will only pay half the price anyway. Just like what happened to the Sloths during the first round, they got disqualified but still moved forward.

18. Okay so 1 team got Dq'ed (Sloth), but sharks had to disband and be moved to other teams? Why just so dragons could be moved on to the semi-finals? Yet their are no favorites? Lmao funny

19. Lmao

20. Wasn’t Sloth redivided as well tho??