[Round 3] Update war tournament 2019

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_dunno, May 25, 2019.

1. Girl you didnt earn the right to gloat you didnt even joined the 2nd war, a lot of you didnt.

Your 2nd war roster:

Vs

Your 1st war roster:

Again only meghan and WhoYouu deserve that win

Congratulations!

3. Tbh. Im a Dragon and i don’t even know why we exactly won?‍♀️

4. You won by the rule

5. ALL THIS DRAMA OVER A WAR THO
    We all need to chill tbh its suppose to be fun :/

8. Yeah so apparently some people were pilotinng in Sharks team. That’s what got them dq’ed?

9. Bye not everyone could keep landing hits honey it's a war it's complicated but thanks for searching the clubs and checking our history and yes Meghan and WhoYou put in a lot of work NOT everyone is good at war, it's my first war and I'm on a great team??

10. :lol:

11. One team got disqualified...logically the other team wins. Now please file a ticket to ATA if you have further complaints, we have made decisions TOGETHER with them throughout the whole tournament.

12. What's your reason for disqualifying Team Shark. Technically we won fair and square

13. *Congrats to those that won fairly...and Dragons*

14. What’s the rule about those who didn’t join the second war and those who joined but are completely useless anyway? Are they still gonna get a crate for doing nothing?

15. This is a question not a complaint... When one team gets disqualified, the other team wins, I get that. What I don’t get is why the team that got disqualified will be given crates too and the members will still move forward to the next round the same way the winners will get crate and move forward? Disqualified means you lost right, will the other losers get crate too and be disbanded and distributed to other teams?

This clearly shows they are gonna give the Sharks what they really deserve and not treat them as losers.

16. A lot of ppl couldn't do anything because they had ppl pinning them it's a war you can't just keep landing hits

17. Winning fair and square... by piloting which is cheating? Pretty fair...

18. First mistake was making this a 2x 6hr war. That gave ppl the option to only join in on the half they wanted to participate in. That’s not how it works. If you signed up for the tournament you should have had to be active in every part of it. Had it been a single 12hr war there wouldn’t have been some trash happen like kitten vs Phoenix where all of 13 ppl joined just to stay sp on ED and jobs. Instead there would’ve been cows on both sides when ppl were off. Instead you have ppl wall posting and talking in pub but not Joining war cause they don’t feel like it, yet they get a crate. anywho, congrats to those that actually participated. If you get something cool from the crate come sell it to me thanks

19. Lol you are still supposed to try if you are going to go to a war and do absoultley nothing why sign up? Fail hits help your team and bigger members just as much as plundering does.

20. Wooo congrats Phoenix's so happy a good team made it to the next round! Rather than my team which decides to farm me and others over a loss. :) Nice going! See you all when I decide to come back to the game