Romantic Signals

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zing got em

2. So do we get to keep at least 1 free ask out? I don't want the 16th to come and my rs partner decides to break the relationship like 20 seconds before the unlimited ones end

3. How about try making ava's giftable But I'm serious too. Anyway I want the old PIMD back! Where you collect things to get the certain ava. Not everyone would have an ava. From box or Top 10 and Top 100?

4. The price is based off previous Care Pack Notice sales. Keep in mind that you can keep these notices and use them until March 9th. :)

You can still earn avatars from finishing Stories! :)

5. Do we keep one free ask out after this hunt?

6. No, relationships are free during the event only. However, if you still had any free askouts before the hunt started, you'll still have those after. :)

7. The end of relationship  Lets be playboy/playgirl. Unlimited ask out. LOL. This event don't know make how many relationship break up.

8. How do u get the colored bracelets?

9. This is stupid, what happened to being bake to combine it with your relationship?

10. Oh I mean "able"

11. Ata must know what I like ??

12. I am single and want to be taken

13. Special effects arent working with avis ?

14. Look like great......!!???

15. Why is this not an rs combined hunt like the previous vday hunts??

16. Sorry, those 39/50ec cp feels like Pimd Obamacare.. So the large stat well established players who pay your bills and use cp subsidize rp noobs to go bat crazy using free rs that are useless to most of us been around and don't change rs like I change my boxers..
    Seems legit

17. I posted this on page 6, did I miss your response?

18. I like the B2B part, get bored without a goal lol total party fairy ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.