Removing Regen Cap

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These limits whether u put or remove have no meaning in true senses.
    Because majority of us players do not even have a single doctor note for regen.
    You have made these dn so rare and impossible without credit card cash that regen plays no role at all.

Please do not make all call this game -
    RICH MANS GAME

And increase no of dn and ways to obtain them easily other than ?CREDIT CARDS?

2. eat my ass

this means people use money for wars now have even more advantage so go to hell ata

Really this was your cool idea?

Cmon you guys suck

3. Lol theres still a dn limit for wars.

4. They realized they'll make a bunch of money off people in sfw buying hundreds or thousands of dn to pin their opponents... for those of us who refuse to spend anymore money.... we're fucked 

5. I dont get it...

6. but we all had alts to address this issue.. pimd why not make some real worthy changes ??? suckas..

7. I agree Jopo 

8. oppz didn't read war limit will be same...

but SFW people are fucked badly

9. So takes ages bringing wars out after saying so

But yet can make time to lift daily dn allowance
    Makes sense

10. They want money with they greedy asses. Well damn didnt cat cafe bring in cash for yall greedy fuckss.

11. Lmao 

 I could see future Pimd letting big spenders buy my username, purchase my wall space, and post their advertisements for their club and tuts in my status lol.

12. Lol... I hope I dont find trouble with rich people acter this.

13. @pimd, I never heard someone want this change. Or, did I miss it?

14. Maybe Ahlie 

Sfw has many big spenders right now buying hundreds of dn and ec's daily so I assume its bringing them quite a bit of cash, so they're focusing on it..

They shoulda kept it capped so ppl wont take advantage. Lets say Pun has 100,000 dn and he can use all of them...... he'll fuck us all up 

15. ATA STOP BEING A BITCH OR PLAYERS WILL STOP PLAYING

THERE IS NO PIMD_C WITHOUT C THATS US...

CAPS RAGE :ugeek:

16. Peak times for the SFW non-paying mandem.

17. AND CONGO TO PUN FOR #1 VIP RANKING

PREDICTIONS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.