Recognizing helpful players️

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punk is such a sweetheart tbh. He is literally helpful to any player and is a bundle of joy. He also knows how to take a joke lol.

2. I nominate DaddyPunk as well ? He cares more about his members than anyone I've ever met. We truly have become a family and I'm so thankful and grateful to have met him and be able to call him my friend!One of the most loyal and helpful players on PimD!

3. I nominate daddypunk he’s such a good friend and is Alex there when you need him. He’s such a sweetheart and is always willing to help out. He has so much patience with me and is the best friend I’ve had here in a while?

4. Support

5. Hi!
    Please refrain from being rude on a thread about kindness! It was also stated that you aren’t allowed to talk down on other players in order to make your nominee look better. So, let’s keep this thread on subject shall we?️

Muschi likes this.
  6. Suck my left toe

Buwbuw likes this.
  7. Listen love, cool it or you’ll be bowing down to a woman.

8. Oh damn
    Did you think of that one yourself or did you make a thread for ideas

Buwbuw likes this.
  9. I nominate Bisc... This guy right here. He uh, has nice muscles. They've been very kind to my eyes.

10. It was to see what y’all wanted to do to get inspo because ik some of y’all don’t like what contests and stuff mods do but mk

11. I wasn’t talking about..
    Nevermind

Buwbuw likes this.
  13. If you don’t like this thread, don’t read it k thx :)

14. This though

Muschi likes this.
  15. If you don’t like my comment, don’t reply to it k thx ;)

Buwbuw likes this.
  16. I nominate Ang cause she takes a lot for being a mod. She’s a very chill and relaxed person who loves spreading positivity( like this thread). She is also a very funny and loyal person. Ang is one of the best mods and players out there.

17. I actually love your comment lol <3

18. I nominate 00lala00 because she is a wonderful player and trusted friend. She has been helping us with the hunts and she doesn't want anything in return. She always thinks of others rather than herself.  I wish this is enough for her to merit it because I don't know who is more deserving than her. MERRY CHRISTMAS PIMD and Lala my true friend. 

19. I nominate DaddyPunk ? Not only does he teach new players to farm in his club, and helps them understand the essence of the game, but he’s honestly a blessing to everyone in DUI, and to myself. Punk is so caring for other people it’s insane. The aura that he carries with him will brighten anyones day, he constantly knows how to make everyone laugh and smile, and I can proudly say he’s my best friend. I don’t know how I’d be without punk and I don’t want to find out, the emotional support he has given me since day one has been incredible, and I couldnt have asked for a greater friend.

DUI Forever ️

20. I wanna nominate DaddyPunk, not because he's the pres of my club, but because he cares for others so much and is willingly down to help us all, no matter what. He's been there for all of his friends, as we have been there for him, he makes sure we're okay and spoils us with kindness. I'm really glad that we found a great friendship with him, he's truly an amazing person that deserves great things. As to PIMD, he's helped us all how to farm, how NOT to waste our misc *cough* rubi *cough*. Anyway, he's a great friend, president, pup, british canadian i've ever met and hopefully we can all make him proud. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.