Q&A with us

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by I_dunno, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Awww, thanks boo! I love you too♡

3. SHOUTOUT to BradyBunch for supporting this thread,although y'all deprive her of forum love :lol:

4. Did you decide to apply for mod recently or have you been thinking about it for a while?

5. Re: Q

Who is the best member of the Brady bunch? Is it Marsha? It’s always Marsha

6. Well to be completely honest I never thought about it until I saw the application form in forums. I firstly applied for fun with my friends, not really thinking I'd get it. But I figured if I did,it'll be a fun challenge :D

7. Do mods have a gc in PIMD? Are yall close or just eh? :eek:

8. What's your favorite animal and why?

@Dunno, why did you choose I_Dunno as your ign? You can't reply "because i_dunno" :mad: !

9. We say hello to each other in pub and campus...rest is a PIMD mystery ;)

I'd say some know each other from before and some has become new friends, but I'd personally say it has become a family since we doing this together! Supporting each other in handling the community forms a bond ?

10. Good question...I'll have to say hedgehog because I love watching them and wanna own one :cool:

Hahahaha, I wish I could insert a cool story here...unfortunately it just kinda happened... I for real had no better idea so I figured why not? Was the first thing to pop in my mind and I think it suits me good because it can be meant in a sassy or funny way :lol:

Fun fact though - Serves me good as ice breaker because I don't mind people making jokes about it :lol:

11. Re: Q

Shameful but true...I haven't watched that, so I'm passing it on to Brady to answer this one ?

12. Re: Q

I think everyone knows it’s always Marsha. Why? Who knows, it’s just always Marsha ?

13. Re: Q

I have no idea who either of you are

14. Re: Q

rt

15. Re: Q

They probably dont know you too, so its okay

16. Re: Q

But Maddi is the coolest. and she isn't the one doing a q&a

17. Anyway. Um. Fav musician?

18. Re: Q

That doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll know her, and maybe op is lowkey doing this q&a so that the community could get to know her.

19. Re: Q

I know literally everyone

20. Thanks for the question! :)
    My absolute favourite is Bebe Rexha ?