[PROMO] Offer Wall 2x Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Dec 23, 2018.

1. It do say x2 on cat cafe 

2. Same

3. Please don't make me go email them or restart app etc. Its been like this for months now and they really don't do anything about it.

4. It says x2 so how is that the same

5. This is not for parties. It is for the Offer Wall. Go to the Shop and find the "Earn Free ECs" button. If you are having trouble seeing offers, please make sure your "Use Mobile Data for Video Rewards" option is enabled on your device. Thanks.

6. Actually Rogers, if that’s your real name. Why is there currently a cat cafe Christmas 2x promo ongoing without any announcement?

7. Told you 

8. I won’t ever use it all you get is spam.make it a ata thing then maybe ?

9. What about x2 parties is that happening or not.say what is going on in forums

10. Is there any limit in completing task? ? cause after doing a couple of those my offer wall kept saying no offers. But i tried on other accts who didnt do much task got offers..

12. Most people tend to skip that because it holds small information that is put on forums first.

13. Than maybe most people shouldn't skip it much anymore, it has important info, and it's kinda hard to skip when it's thrown in your face after opening the app everytime

14. I tend to just keep the app open, wastes battery, but my phone is usually on low power mode. So that announcement thing rarely shows

15. It is already open,BUT IT'S NOT WORKING ESPECIALLY IN ASIA

16. I'm still trying to decipher weather that 2x Cc payout in opening was a mistake :roll:

17. Nope, it's not, cc is actually paying out 2x

18. Whats an wall offer! Can I have more details.

19. What's an wall offer !

20. 99 cents can literally get you 200 gems. Take my money offer wall!