[PREVIEW] Pizza Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, May 9, 2014.

1. What's happened to the picture?

2. @pimd maybe its time to create also a fat girl avi lol or a girl with more curves why all have to be skinny?

3. Please i hope this is a joke ataYou can do better then that?

4. First off, don't expect too much of the avis. The devs can't please everyone all the time. Yes, I would like different avis, but we're not going to get ones we love every time. If new avis are made? Great! If not? Don't keep ranting about it. ATA is trying, and yelling about it all the time won't help.

5. This is a delayed April Fools trick right?  well played ATA.. Well played...

6. Look colorful
    Nice Diamond

7. Nice Diamond

8. Pimd must be trolling. They wouldn't really work up that much fuss just do give us blonde cheerleader getting overly friendly with a slice of pizza

9. Coool... n make a fluffy diva avi one day will yah...lol

10. THESE AVATARS SUCK!!!! COULDNT YOU BE A LIL MORE ORIGINAL OR MAYBE HOLD AN AVATAR DESIGN CONTEST? REUSING OLD AVIS IS JUST LAME.

11. Cmon guys. My first hunt and I am rewarded with remakes? Lame.

12. Well, you guys have spoken.

So, here's what we can do.

We're going to host an avatar design contest.
    You guys will have 1 week to design a new pizza themed avatar.
    Our artist is pretty busy on the next big thing for Pimd, but we'll be able to do ONE totally new and unique avatar that you guys vote on.

More details coming soon in a fresh new post!

13.  thank you!

14. Thanks pimd, I really enjoy how over the last few months you have really became dedicated to the community. You guys have been ever so helpful and actually listening to our feedback, which really shows you are here for us...tganks

Zack

15. To clarify, people will still receive the original pizza avatars, but they will also get this community designed one in addition.
    Pizza avi's will be distributed as usual at the end of the event.
    The community designed pizza avi will be distributed AFTER the event, to anyone who earned the Pizza Avis for the hunt.

16. @pimd I have a question your artist is making one avatar is the contest that you are going to hold be the other one? Or is it just one we are getting?